GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GARY BARLOW'S COLDPLAY CHALLENGE

2 posters

Go down

GARY BARLOW'S COLDPLAY CHALLENGE Empty GARY BARLOW'S COLDPLAY CHALLENGE

Post by Ginny Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:58 pm

GARY BARLOW'S COLDPLAY CHALLENGEGary Barlow has vowed to improve Take That's live show after his mother told him she enjoyed Coldplay's concert more.

Gary Barlow's mother prefers Coldplay to Take That.

The 'Greatest Day' singer has revealed Marjorie loved his group's spectacular 'Circus' stadium tour - which they undertook earlier this year and which featured elaborate stunts, a 60 ft mechanical elephant and carnival performers - but has now told him they need to improve after watching the 'Viva La Vida' hitmakers' concert in London last week.

He said: "My mum was blown away by Coldplay. She thought we were brilliant but they were better - and wasn't afraid to tell me.

"So I'll have to up the ante for the next tour."

As well as planning a new live show, Gary - who has contributed tracks to Dame Shirley Bassey's new album - has set his sights on a new collaboration.

The singer wants to work with 'Holiday' star Dizzee Rascal on a single - believed to be for charity Children In Need - but has been shunned by the 'Bonkers' rapper so far.

Speaking at the London launch of Shirley's album 'The Performance', Gary added: "I want to work with Dizzee but he's not interested - he told me he wants Shirley.

"Can you imagine the two of them? It would be incredible. They should do something."

source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/gary-barlows-coldplay-challenge_1116903

Mrs. Barlow rocks bravo hahahha
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GARY BARLOW'S COLDPLAY CHALLENGE Empty Re: GARY BARLOW'S COLDPLAY CHALLENGE

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 am

How dare this Rascal dude!!!!

Mrs. Barlow rocks BIG TIME ))))
GaryBarlowIsGod