GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary singing onstage with Coldplay - 18.02.09

5 posters

Go down

Gary singing onstage with Coldplay - 18.02.09 Empty Gary singing onstage with Coldplay - 18.02.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 pm

So Gary made a special appearence at the Shepherds Bush Warchild concert singing Back For Good with Coldplay!! You can watch a video caught from an audience member here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hvCk2zZ3qU

and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZxuHi5xN0
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Gary singing onstage with Coldplay - 18.02.09 Empty Re: Gary singing onstage with Coldplay - 18.02.09

Post by Elisa Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:06 pm

This performance was simply great... Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Gary singing onstage with Coldplay - 18.02.09 Empty Re: Gary singing onstage with Coldplay - 18.02.09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 pm

swapricot wrote:This performance was simply great... Very Happy

I'm still speachless, i must say... one of the most memorable one out of all the previous of Greatest Day.... drool
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
swapricot wrote:This performance was simply great... Very Happy

I'm still speachless, i must say... one of the most memorable one out of all the previous of Greatest Day.... drool

I love Coldplay, too, and Chris Martin told that they would like to do this duet.. sometimes the dreams come true!!!! Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Love it!!!!
And woehoe Gary in Jeans lol!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:19 pm

what a performance!Love it!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 pm

here's an article :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmlldMdwJI

Play with me, Gary

Published: 18 Feb 2009
rigTeaserImage
COLDPLAY are desperate to jam with TAKE THAT tonight – and they’ve asked for my help to make it happen.

CHRIS MARTIN and Co are set to perform at this evening’s Brits, where they are up for four gongs.

Then they will dash from the awards ceremony at London’s Earls Court to nearby Shepherds Bush Empire for a War Child charity gig with THE KILLERS.

Admirer ... Lionel Richie

Admirer ... Lionel Richie

And they hope to top off their manic night by playing with the man band.

Chris told me: “It’s going to be a big party. And if the Take That gentlemen come down then it will really be great.

“My dream is that by tomorrow morning we would have performed a song with Take That — that would make me really happy. I don’t know if you can put in a word.”

Chris and bandmates GUY BERRYMAN, WILL CHAMPION and JONNY BUCKLAND — who regularly perform Back For Good at their gigs — just missed meeting Take That at Brits rehearsals yesterday.
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:59 pm

some more stuff:

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/entertainment/coldplays-take-that-duet.html

Coldplay's Take That duet

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Coldplay performed with Take That last night (18.02.09).

The band rushed from the BRIT Awards, from which they left empty-handed despite being up for four prizes, across London to perform at a charity show for War Child at the 02 Shepherd's Bush Empire.

The four-piece were joined by Take That - who had played their hit single 'Greatest Day' at the BRITS earlier - for a rendition of the boy band's classic song 'Back For Good'.

As he introduced the group, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin joked: "I think everyone agrees the band to see at the moment is Take That. We've just got back from Japan, lost all the BRITs, it's been a s**t day frankly, but it's going to get better, please welcome Mr Gary Barlow!"

The War Child show was opened by The Killers - whose frontman Brandon Flowers had presented the Pet Shop Boys with their Outstanding Contribution To Music prize at the BRITs, before joining the pop duo on stage to close the ceremony .

The concert was closed with an impromptu collaboration between Coldplay, Flowers and U2 singer Bono who performed a version of The Killers track 'All These Things That I've Done'.

(C) BANG Media International

with also a short video:
http://www.heatworld.com/Article/9272/Coldplay+/What+do+you+think+of+Garys+duet+with+Coldplay
The Brits weren’t the only big musical event last night. The charity War Child celebrated its 15th birthday with a very exciting, very exclusive gig at Shepherds Bush Empire in London, and they invited Coldplay and The Killers – who rushed over straight from the Brits – to play. But they weren’t the only ones to snub the official Brits aftershow parties – the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Bono and even Courtney Love were spotted in the audience. But most excitingly of all, a certain Mr Gary Barlow joined Chris and co on stage for an amazing rendition of Take That’s hit Back For Good. We think they sound bloody amazing, but what do you make of it?
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down