GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TT on RTL "Guiness World Records Show" cologne/Germany 20th of dec. 2008

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TT on RTL "Guiness World Records Show" cologne/Germany 20th of dec. 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: TT on RTL "Guiness World Records Show" cologne/Germany 20th of dec. 2008

Post by British_flower Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 am

deffo doing Frankfurt,I would be a fool if not as there is still my term ticket :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

TT on RTL "Guiness World Records Show" cologne/Germany 20th of dec. 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: TT on RTL "Guiness World Records Show" cologne/Germany 20th of dec. 2008

Post by Ginny Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:19 am

British_flower wrote:deffo doing Frankfurt,I would be a fool if not as there is still my term ticket :=)

FINGERs crossed 4 u hun ! Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 pm

British_flower wrote:deffo doing Frankfurt,I would be a fool if not as there is still my term ticket :=)

What date is he on?Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
British_flower wrote:u're welcum to fly over though...whenever u want!
Are you oging to any of his play-sessions, Sil?

Hi there yes I am going to see him here in Germany as I still have my term ticket allowing me to take the train to there for free within the RMV area ...
but are you sure there are no tickets left for Glasgow for his set there?I am not going there,unf. I cannot afford,but,at his dj gigs I never actually made the experience that you couldn't get in there well maybe only at a few selected invitation things only like the Drykorn shop opening party in Berlin but...from what I understood is that they r pre-selling tickets to regulars there but as long as u arrive in time u should be save!xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:41 pm

British_flower wrote:
British_flower wrote:u're welcum to fly over though...whenever u want!
Are you oging to any of his play-sessions, Sil?

Hi there yes I am going to see him here in Germany as I still have my term ticket allowing me to take the train to there for free within the RMV area ...
but are you sure there are no tickets left for Glasgow for his set there?I am not going there,unf. I cannot afford,but,at his dj gigs I never actually made the experience that you couldn't get in there well maybe only at a few selected invitation things only like the Drykorn shop opening party in Berlin but...from what I understood is that they r pre-selling tickets to regulars there but as long as u arrive in time u should be save!xxx
you can read it's a sold out event at one of the news posted here, actually, if i recall.
it's a night club, and i presume it cannot hold more than a certain quantity of clubbers, there are restrictions adn everything. however, since there are no restrictions on pricing, i'm sure the tix costs rose to th emoon since it's Howie djing:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Frankfurt is on the 10th!
That would be the first event of Howie to be sold out then...haven't seen that in Germany so far that there actually weren't any tickets anymore if u were there in time...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:19 pm

British_flower wrote:Frankfurt is on the 10th!
That would be the first event of Howie to be sold out then...haven't seen that in Germany so far that there actually weren't any tickets anymore if u were there in time...

i dunno if it is sold out in Frankfurt, i ws refferring to Scottish gig. alien
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:59 pm

I've really never seen that in Germany,and I've been to really quite a few of his gigs so far since he started here in Germany,it was never neccessary there to pre-order tickets if u go early,of course if you just wanna come later when Howard is on it is better to reserve but if u r there when the club opens that was never a problem so far here.
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:19 pm

btw tickets for Frankfurt r 12 Euros so compared with a TT gig it's cheap:=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:36 pm

British_flower wrote:btw tickets for Frankfurt r 12 Euros so compared with a TT gig it's cheap:=)

yeah it is :-) lol
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:34 pm

I am sure it will be more crowded then it used to be but main thing is to have a bit of fun right?xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:27 am

British_flower wrote:I am sure it will be more crowded then it used to be but main thing is to have a bit of fun right?xxx

Exactly:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 pm

British_flower wrote:I am sure it will be more crowded then it used to be but main thing is to have a bit of fun right?xxx

Exactly:)

that is!!! have fun !!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm

yes,it will be funny,and actually I think he won't stop doing that for a while,even with tourstress,it is his passion:=)
this summer I think he won't be on Ibiza though maybe later on if the tour wasn't too stressful ,but there will be more gigs in the future I am sure!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:52 pm

British_flower wrote:yes,it will be funny,and actually I think he won't stop doing that for a while,even with tourstress,it is his passion:=)
this summer I think he won't be on Ibiza though maybe later on if the tour wasn't too stressful ,but there will be more gigs in the future I am sure!
of course there will be, and i'll try to support hm from th efar! that is to by his released music when possible! i knwo it's not much, but i can't afford more at the time speaking:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:35 pm

well havent had the chance yet to go and see him, would love to... but dunno when and where that will be...
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 am

U will get ur chance...sometimes the unexpected happens...see...plans for this weekend also changed for me now after I found granddad this eve dead on the floor...:=(
we just have to believe in it hun...very difficult but...not impossible...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:20 pm

British_flower wrote:U will get ur chance...sometimes the unexpected happens...see...plans for this weekend also changed for me now after I found granddad this eve dead on the floor...:=(

i am so sorry 4 your granddad hun sniff pale

well, some other time will be for how Wink Rolling Eyes
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:00 am

actually there are enough chances to see him over here...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:02 am

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:U will get ur chance...sometimes the unexpected happens...see...plans for this weekend also changed for me now after I found granddad this eve dead on the floor...:=(

thank u at least it seems like he didn't have to suffer much...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thanks God! Im glad for him and you all!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

it is always not easy to loose someone esp. if it is so unexpected
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:34 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

I know hun, i know! Been through that not long ago..... No
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

I mean with my granny I was prepared a bit because she was 6 weeks in artificial deep sleep before she died but here...worst thing was I was the one who found him and learned first aid but couldn't do anything :=(
we think he might have had a heart attack because he was thinking too much about his license,he had to give it away the day before he died.
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:20 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

I mean with my granny I was prepared a bit because she was 6 weeks in artificial deep sleep before she died but here...worst thing was I was the one who found him and learned first aid but couldn't do anything :=(
we think he might have had a heart attack because he was thinking too much about his license,he had to give it away the day before he died.

my uncle died of heart attack when he was on the road and all alone with no family No Sad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next