GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Gary solo- album is your favorite?

+8
Stien
Elisa
Gary´s LittleLearner
saskia26
garysaussiegirl
British_flower
Ginny
GaryBarlowIsGod
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which Gary solo- album is your favorite?

Which Gary solo- album is your favorite? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Which Gary solo- album is your favorite? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Which Gary solo- album is your favorite? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Which Gary solo- album is your favorite? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Which Gary solo- album is your favorite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Gary solo- album is your favorite?

Post by Stien Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm

just put in the CD in my car!! Hmmm never been so calm driving home lol!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Which Gary solo- album is your favorite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Gary solo- album is your favorite?

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Stien wrote:just put in the CD in my car!! Hmmm never been so calm driving home lol!

it gets me all energetic and hyper when i listen to it while driving, LOL
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Stien wrote:just put in the CD in my car!! Hmmm never been so calm driving home lol!

it gets me all energetic and hyper when i listen to it while driving, LOL

lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:00 am

or how we all respond differently to that man's voice lol!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:55 am

Stien wrote:or how we all respond differently to that man's voice lol!

oh gary's voice is heaven to me!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:22 pm

You're right:) But we do have one thing in common: Gary's voice make us going and love him more and more! cyclops
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

You're right:) But we do have one thing in common: Gary's voice make us going and love him more and more! cyclops
Absolutely true!!!!! Wink
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Stien wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

Absolutely true!!!!! Wink
So, so, so ... true !!!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:38 pm

I've never heard '2 Months 11 Days'. I know that makes me sound like a crap Gary fan (which I'm not I promise!) I've just never been able to get a copy. I've listened to a few songs on YouTube but since they're unfamiliar to me I prefer Open Road which obviously as it was released in Australia I got to know and love (well, most of it, there are a few shockers in there...)

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:I've never heard '2 Months 11 Days'. I know that makes me sound like a crap Gary fan (which I'm not I promise!) I've just never been able to get a copy. I've listened to a few songs on YouTube but since they're unfamiliar to me I prefer Open Road which obviously as it was released in Australia I got to know and love (well, most of it, there are a few shockers in there...)

Oh hun, you should get a copy...even if it's of someone that records it for ya. smile
I will do for you if you want cool
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which Gary solo- album is your favorite? - Page 2 Empty WE SHOULD MAKE AMANDA LISTEN TO THE LATTER ALBUM AT ANY PRICE!!!

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Amanda, you scare me girl:-D affraid affraid affraid
I mean, we need to sort this matter out!
can we help, Ginny?
I dunno how to upload music to a website but am willing to rip the songs for ya and send one by one if needed:-D
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:10 pm

Jen, I can send Manda through email. I dont think we can upload it here on the forum...just things of rights and stuff.
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Open Road. I suffered severe depression at the time of it's release and the album was v.special to me. Now that I'm Very Happy HAPPY Very Happy again it means more to me still. I didn't discover his second album until recently as I spent a year looking for it with not luck but I looooove Lie To Me, this will be a Gaz fave for me for sure. Thanks to Jen and Leanne for sending me the long awaited tracks!!

Last edited by barlowsbulge on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:31 pm

OMG I just got my first star! party lol! bravo

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:35 pm

I voted 12m11d because the songs are beautiful (not that Open Raod ones aren't Wink)and 12m11d you can tell when listening to it that it all Garys work and Garys work only but OR you can sort of tell that other people have written with him and that his using other peoples songs etc,but I love both of them!! Wink x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:48 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:I voted 12m11d because the songs are beautiful (not that Open Raod ones aren't Wink)and 12m11d you can tell when listening to it that it all Garys work and Garys work only but OR you can sort of tell that other people have written with him and that his using other peoples songs etc,but I love both of them!! Wink x

totally agree!
both actually mean th eworld to me and i'm afraid i'll have to buy new ones soon as both CDs are so scratched already due to a massive listening for over a decade now...... affraid
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 pm

actually with songs I am quite sure which is my favourite...definately Superhero!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:53 pm

British_flower wrote:actually with songs I am quite sure which is my favourite...definately Superhero!

Awww, it is marvelous indeed, sooo beautiful instrumentally- don't you think?Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
British_flower wrote:actually with songs I am quite sure which is my favourite...definately Superhero!

Awww, it is marvelous indeed, sooo beautiful instrumentally- don't you think?Smile

ohh his voice in there is great and the instrumental is... awesome!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:30 pm

I think the second album is better ( for me XD ) I LOVE ``Yesterday´s Girl´´ is my favourite I donñt know why but it is....``Before you turn away´´ `` walk´´ are other favourites too....well..THE ALBUM IS AMAZING !!!!!!! But Open Road is good too.....my favorutie album is the second I said before....but the funny thing is...My favoruite is the second album..I hve the first and the second album I can´t find it cry is unpossible cry cry cry cry

I WANT IT cry
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:22 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:I think the second album is better ( for me XD ) I LOVE ``Yesterday´s Girl´´ is my favourite I donñt know why but it is....``Before you turn away´´ `` walk´´ are other favourites too....well..THE ALBUM IS AMAZING !!!!!!! But Open Road is good too.....my favorutie album is the second I said before....but the funny thing is...My favoruite is the second album..I hve the first and the second album I can´t find it cry is unpossible cry cry cry cry

I WANT IT cry

hun, pm me if you want. Antonio can find it for you, if you want ! Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Amazon has every album actually. I just found me Superhero and For all that you want CD 1. Which I didn't have yet. Now my Gary Collection is absolutely complete. Just need to complete the Take That one now Smile
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Stien wrote:Amazon has every album actually. I just found me Superhero and For all that you want CD 1. Which I didn't have yet. Now my Gary Collection is absolutely complete. Just need to complete the Take That one now Smile

lol!

good 4 you !! party
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Stien wrote:Amazon has every album actually. I just found me Superhero and For all that you want CD 1. Which I didn't have yet. Now my Gary Collection is absolutely complete. Just need to complete the Take That one now Smile

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

bravo ^^
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meld Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Mine is obviously " Open Road" : 1st album , 1st time I meet him , all the unforgattable memories and a fantastic part of my life !
My favourite songs are " Open Road" , " Forever love" all the tracks .
I love the 2nd one too , I went to see him in 1999 , it was MY dream come true !
Well done Gary , you've done a great job ! inlove
Meld
Meld
GazBabe
GazBabe

http://www.take-that.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next