GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08

+4
British_flower
GaryBarlowIsGod
Stien
Leannesg1986
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08 - Page 3 Empty Re: TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:22 pm

we want news we want news lol:=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08 - Page 3 Empty Re: TT Gary's Christmas baby - Sun Website - 24.12.08

Post by garysaussiegirl Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:I wish she would arrive already !!! Poor Dawn I bet she is really feeling it,my daughter was born a week early and I felt like a whale lol!

My friend said she felt like a dinosorous, the really ugly one! Is that better, or worse?Razz
It is said that if mum is ugly is because baby is taking all the beauty of the mother !!!! Wink Razz

I dont know whats worse !!!! But that is a really nice way of putting it Ginny Very Happy
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:

I don't think she would be in any pain,other thank those awful braxton hicks contractions(they are like the "practise" ones for anyone that doesn't know).She prob just feels heavy and blahhhhhh Mad

Not everyone gets those braxton hicks though do they!?? Or do they!?? I don't know coz I've never been pregnant!! noidea lol!!

Baby Barlow will be here in no time you'll see!! I wonder if she is holding on for daddys birthday?? Its only next tuesday!?!! Very Happy

No I don't think everyone gets those braxton hicks...only the "lucky" ones NOT !!! hehe
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:I wish she would arrive already !!! Poor Dawn I bet she is really feeling it,my daughter was born a week early and I felt like a whale lol!

My friend said she felt like a dinosorous, the really ugly one! Is that better, or worse?Razz
It is said that if mum is ugly is because baby is taking all the beauty of the mother !!!! Wink Razz

I dont know whats worse !!!! But that is a really nice way of putting it Ginny Very Happy

Razz I love you
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:08 am

................is on the way....

I've just learned that baby Barlow is on the way......

Stay tuned for updates....apparently Gary had to leave the video shoot.....

From the Irish TT fansite. Apparently it's happening tonight!!!!'(or at least we think so) :-)
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:10 am

Stien wrote:................is on the way....

From the Irish TT fansite. Apparently it's happening tonight!!!!'(or at least we think so) :-)

cheers cheers cheers

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear of her safe arrival!!!! sunny And good on her letting daddy have his birthday all to himself and coming before his day!! Smile xx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:13 am

WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Baby barlowwwwwwwwwwwww on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheers cheers cheers cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:22 am

Admin wrote:

WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Baby barlowwwwwwwwwwwww on the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheers cheers cheers cheers

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:49 am

think we might not get more news than late tonight or maybe tomorrow. But rumours are there Smile
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:41 am

cannot wait for the news suppose he's gonna be such a proud daddy...:=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:06 am

British_flower wrote:cannot wait for the news suppose he's gonna be such a proud daddy...:=)

finally she emerged!! party
check out the news in the most recent thread:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3