GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary on The Chris Moyles Quiz Show - Channel 4 (UK) - 12.04.09

+2
Elisa
Leannesg1986
6 posters

Go down

Gary on The Chris Moyles Quiz Show - Channel 4 (UK) - 12.04.09 Empty Gary on The Chris Moyles Quiz Show - Channel 4 (UK) - 12.04.09

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 am

Gary is on the Chris Moyles Quiz Show this sunday coming!!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/chris-moyles-quiz-night/episode-guide/series-1/episode-4

Chris's guests are Gary Barlow, Stephen Fry and Denise Van Outen. Each celebrity comes on the show for a chat with Chris and then plays a round of the quiz.

I personally can't wait!! It seems ages since I last saw Sir Gaz on our screens!!! Very Happy
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Gary on The Chris Moyles Quiz Show - Channel 4 (UK) - 12.04.09 Empty Re: Gary on The Chris Moyles Quiz Show - Channel 4 (UK) - 12.04.09

Post by Elisa Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Gary is on the Chris Moyles Quiz Show this sunday coming!!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/chris-moyles-quiz-night/episode-guide/series-1/episode-4

Chris's guests are Gary Barlow, Stephen Fry and Denise Van Outen. Each celebrity comes on the show for a chat with Chris and then plays a round of the quiz.

I personally can't wait!! It seems ages since I last saw Sir Gaz on our screens!!! Very Happy

woooohooooo!!! I'm happy about this news.. Very Happy
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Gary on The Chris Moyles Quiz Show - Channel 4 (UK) - 12.04.09 Empty Re: Gary on The Chris Moyles Quiz Show - Channel 4 (UK) - 12.04.09

Post by Stien Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm

OH why can we only get BBC 1-2-3 & 4 here!! Smile
Ah well, catch it online then!!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 pm

This is now up on youtube, I have been meaning to upload it the megaupload since sunday for you all to download and keep but I haven't had the chance yet.

Until I get the chance watch it here:

Pt 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10CHRK3Oods
Pt 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8IgqjfeuA
Pt 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAavCKZRMY
Pt 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk-UxbUNjMY

Enjoy!! Very Happy xxx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:35 pm

anyone here who would be so kind to upload it for us from there? I am still so bad with technique :=(
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:16 pm

I loved that show!!! Gaz was awesome of course but I really like the show aswell!! That's it guys I'm commin to the UK to live your tv shows are way better than ours!!
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:43 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:I loved that show!!! Gaz was awesome of course but I really like the show aswell!! That's it guys I'm commin to the UK to live your tv shows are way better than ours!!
You're sooooo rigt!!
Meanwhile i enjoy an Auzzie show we have here (i really dunno how it got to our satellite Telly but it's awesome :-) ), it's like the American Sat.Night Live (don't remember the exact title of the auzzie one) and it's sooooooooooooo saucy and hillarious:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:I loved that show!!! Gaz was awesome of course but I really like the show aswell!! That's it guys I'm commin to the UK to live your tv shows are way better than ours!!
You're sooooo rigt!!
Meanwhile i enjoy an Auzzie show we have here (i really dunno how it got to our satellite Telly but it's awesome :-) ), it's like the American Sat.Night Live (don't remember the exact title of the auzzie one) and it's sooooooooooooo saucy and hillarious:)

ohh now you have got me curious !! I will have to have a think about what it could be !! Let me know if you think of the title Wink
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:02 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
You're sooooo rigt!!

ohh now you have got me curious !! I will have to have a think about what it could be !! Let me know if you think of the title Wink
something like 'Road End'- can it be??
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 pm

GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
You're sooooo rigt!!

Is it Rove live ??
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:23 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:
GaryBarlowIsGod wrote:
You're sooooo rigt!!

Is it Rove live ??
the name certainly rings a bell:)
i googled it but unf. all th efaces look familiar. or not. Smile
well, it could be th eshow yeah.

SORRY for the off-top, my bad Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down