GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Gary

+5
Leannesg1986
British_flower
GaryBarlowIsGod
Ginny
garysaussiegirl
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting Gary Empty Meeting Gary

Post by garysaussiegirl Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:02 pm

Sadly I have never met the gorgeous man Sad But my sister has (I know Booo haha) She met all of TT when they came to OZ in 1995.She told Gary that I was madly in love with him and his actual words to her were "Give your sister a big hello for me" So there you go haha So he has kind of sent me a message in a way haha
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Meeting Gary Empty Re: Meeting Gary

Post by Ginny Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:51 pm

Befor meeting Gary, I once had similar experience.
Gary was in Madrid but didnt know. So my friend called me and told that she spoke to Gary about me and said "Kisses to your friend"!!

I would tell my story later i am too nervous now... as I just knew TAKE THAT are coming to Madrid on promo next december for a show and it's CONFIRMED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers lol! I just have to take the tix but cant do it now as my hubby is not here and doesnt know anything about it !! cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 pm

Kristy, OMG!!!!!
Why haven't i heard about this before? i would be jealous ages ago already lol!
is your sis also a fan or had she met them 'by accident'? Smile

Well, the only story that i have is that i got "Merry Christmes, Jen" written and signed on a pic i sent to GARY's old addy with a returning envelope, andhe did Razz Razz Razz Razz

apart fro mthat, i saw him leaving in a van right after the Bournemouth concert in 12/199 and i waved.. i dunno whether he waved back, even thouhg i was th eonly girl standing there in the blistering cold lol!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:Kristy, OMG!!!!!
Why haven't i heard about this before? i would be jealous ages ago already lol!
is your sis also a fan or had she met them 'by accident'? Smile

Well, the only story that i have is that i got "Merry Christmes, Jen" written and signed on a pic i sent to GARY's old addy with a returning envelope, andhe did Razz Razz Razz Razz

apart fro mthat, i saw him leaving in a van right after the Bournemouth concert in 12/199 and i waved.. i dunno whether he waved back, even thouhg i was th eonly girl standing there in the blistering cold lol!

lol!
sure he waved back !
I will tell my story soon, need a bit of time to upload all the pix lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:52 am

[quote="Admin"]
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

Oh we can't wait!!
Please do, when you can Twisted Evil Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Meeting Gary Empty A TT encounter with my MOM :-D

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:38 am

You won't believe this but it's true:) study

For the Ultimate Tour in 2006 I took my lovely mom with me so she could enjoy the TT expreience as well.
Anyway, she absolutely loved it at the concert, she sang along all their songs and even took all fotos for me coz i was clapping and jumping throughout the whoe eve:) queen

Anyway, she left outside the concert hall 2 minutes before the very end of the concert (coz she had an important call on her mobile from work and had to answer that one), and as she was talking outside the hall near one of the exit doors, she suddenly saw infront of her the 4 lads running with body guards towards her, and passing her on!!! They were leaving the concert right after the goodbyes, and mom was the only one who was there outside. she was sooooo surprised that she just froze and starred at them, she said that the lil' guy (i.e. Markie :-D, she keeps forgetting the names all the time ,apart from Gaz LOL) waved at her and smiled as they ran by her:-D
Of course th ecamera stayed with me inside when she walked outside so i wouldn't miss any pics of the lads on stage, OMG..... how unfair life is!) She said that Gary was looking stunning all sweaty:)
lol! lol! lol!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:39 pm

OMG !!! Jen, I cant believe it !! How lucky your mum was !! affraid
Next time go with her lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:39 pm

[quote="Jenny Loves Gary"]
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

Oh we can't wait!!
Please do, when you can Twisted Evil Razz

Will do soon, hunny. Promised !
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Admin wrote:OMG !!! Jen, I cant believe it !! How lucky your mum was !! affraid
that's what she told me that eve 'you should've gone outside with me" and i almost ate myself up for not doing it)))))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
that's what she told me that eve 'you should've gone outside with me" and i almost ate myself up for not doing it)))))

i suppose so !!
you next time you know waht to do
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

i suppose so !!

mom doesn't want to join me again, she said those concerts were too tiring, emotionally, for her... i guess i can really relate to what she means Rolling Eyes but on th eother hand, no way i would mis it! lol!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:14 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

i suppose so !!

mom doesn't want to join me again, she said those concerts were too tiring, emotionally, for her... i guess i can really relate to what she means Rolling Eyes but on th eother hand, no way i would mis it! lol!

y0u shouldnt ! lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:14 am

Hun lucky u that u have a mum to join u :=( wish mine could do but waiting for a donor kidney that wouldn't be possible so easily :=(
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 am

British_flower wrote:Hun lucky u that u have a mum to join u :=( wish mine could do but waiting for a donor kidney that wouldn't be possible so easily :=(

I'm keeping my fingers corrsed for her and ask everyone else here to join me!! Rolling Eyes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
British_flower wrote:Hun lucky u that u have a mum to join u :=( wish mine could do but waiting for a donor kidney that wouldn't be possible so easily :=(

I'm keeping my fingers corrsed for her and ask everyone else here to join me!! Rolling Eyes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

fingers crossed here as well for your mum, sil !
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:59 am

Ok so I sadly haven't met Gary (yet!) although I have met Howard. I went to one of his dj gigs in Sheffield which was fantastic may I add!! Anyway My friend Lou and I spent the night downing beers and having a dance watching all the fans bombard the dj box taking photos of the poor man while he was djing laughing to ourselves. Anyway 4am came and Howard finished his set so I decided it was time to go and speak to him and ask him for a photo...so I did!!

He was a little grumpy which I didn't blame him for at all as all through the night he had soooo many cameras shoved in his face while he was djing and we all know in the past he has asked for no pictures to be taken while djing as he finds it really off putting. Hence why I waited til he was finished before taking photos. Just a shame no one else listens to his wishes!! Rolling Eyes

Anyway I hardly spoke to him as I was abit numb and in awe of him!! Embarassed Afterall I had waited 17 years to meet one of these beautiful guys and heres Howard one of my favourites right in front of me!!! Shocked All I managed to get out was 'Hi Howard, Brilliant set!' to which he replied 'Thanks' I then said 'Would you mind if I had a photo' he looked at me with those piercing blue eyes and looked away again without saying anything so I said 'Please just a quick photo as I haven't taken any tonight because I know you find it off-putting' to which he smiled at me and said 'Ok!' smile

I just about managed to get a photo with him (Only he didn't come out the dj box so it looks a little weird) and then a little shaky I just about managed to get a photo of my friend with him and he disappeared through the crowd. As brief as it was I'll always remember that little moment I met the beautiful Howard!!! love

Although I would love to meet him again and catch him in a better mood. But as I said before I don't blame him at all for his mood....I blame the so called fans who didn't respect his wishes that night!!! silent

To be honest I'm suprised I managed to keep my composure as well as I did and remain cohearant!! I always thought up until then that if ever I was to meet any of them I'd be a blubbering nervous wreck and wouldn't be able to speak Laughing so I was proud of myself that night!! Very Happy

Anyway I'm not gonna post my friends pic with him but heres the couple I did get...

Meeting Gary P1000080

Meeting Gary Mehd-1

And these I got from another forum from a girl who also went (but not with me)....and took photos all night!! Rolling Eyes

Meeting Gary N674047393_1700607_8374

Meeting Gary N674047393_1702719_8583

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709519_5853

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709520_6701

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709639_2286

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709660_9661
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:22 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:Ok so I sadly haven't met Gary (yet!) although I have met Howard. I went to one of his dj gigs in Sheffield which was fantastic may I add!! Anyway My friend Lou and I spent the night downing beers and having a dance watching all the fans bombard the dj box taking photos of the poor man while he was djing laughing to ourselves. Anyway 4am came and Howard finished his set so I decided it was time to go and speak to him and ask him for a photo...so I did!!

He was a little grumpy which I didn't blame him for at all as all through the night he had soooo many cameras shoved in his face while he was djing and we all know in the past he has asked for no pictures to be taken while djing as he finds it really off putting. Hence why I waited til he was finished before taking photos. Just a shame no one else listens to his wishes!! Rolling Eyes

Anyway I hardly spoke to him as I was abit numb and in awe of him!! Embarassed Afterall I had waited 17 years to meet one of these beautiful guys and heres Howard one of my favourites right in front of me!!! Shocked All I managed to get out was 'Hi Howard, Brilliant set!' to which he replied 'Thanks' I then said 'Would you mind if I had a photo' he looked at me with those piercing blue eyes and looked away again without saying anything so I said 'Please just a quick photo as I haven't taken any tonight because I know you find it off-putting' to which he smiled at me and said 'Ok!' smile

I just about managed to get a photo with him (Only he didn't come out the dj box so it looks a little weird) and then a little shaky I just about managed to get a photo of my friend with him and he disappeared through the crowd. As brief as it was I'll always remember that little moment I met the beautiful Howard!!! love

Although I would love to meet him again and catch him in a better mood. But as I said before I don't blame him at all for his mood....I blame the so called fans who didn't respect his wishes that night!!! silent

To be honest I'm suprised I managed to keep my composure as well as I did and remain cohearant!! I always thought up until then that if ever I was to meet any of them I'd be a blubbering nervous wreck and wouldn't be able to speak Laughing so I was proud of myself that night!! Very Happy

Anyway I'm not gonna post my friends pic with him but heres the couple I did get...

Meeting Gary P1000080

Meeting Gary Mehd-1

And these I got from another forum from a girl who also went (but not with me)....and took photos all night!! Rolling Eyes

Meeting Gary N674047393_1700607_8374

Meeting Gary N674047393_1702719_8583

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709519_5853

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709520_6701

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709639_2286

Meeting Gary N674047393_1709660_9661
Hey cutie!
I remember you telling about your meeting with Howie before but it was never so detailed and only now i realize how special and lovely this experience had been for you!! Rolling Eyes
How's an angel truely! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Thanks for posting ALL these GAAAAAAWGEOUS photos, hubba-hubba drool party
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:52 am

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:Hey cutie!
I remember you telling about your meeting with Howie before but it was never so detailed and only now i realize how special and lovely this experience had been for you!! Rolling Eyes

Heya Jenny baby!!

I know I have never really gone into detail but I thought since everyone else is sharing their stories I would share mine!!! Smile

It was definately a special moment for me!! I have that pic of me and him printed off and framed in my bedroom!!! Truly a lovely moment I'll not forget in a hurry!!! Wink xxx
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:Hey cutie!

Heya Jenny baby!!

I know I have never really gone into detail but I thought since everyone else is sharing their stories I would share mine!!! Smile

It was definately a special moment for me!! I have that pic of me and him printed off and framed in my bedroom!!! Truly a lovely moment I'll not forget in a hurry!!! Wink xxx

Awwww, gimme a hug! laugh
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 am

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:Awwww, gimme a hug! laugh

Laughing cheers Razz
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 am

That is such a great story Leanne,I will never get over the beauty of Howards eyes!!! Arn't they soo gorgeous drool .Your pic with Howard is beautiful.I feel sorry for him with people taking pics while he is trying to DJ,you tend to forget that they are human beings and are actually trying to do a job aswell as entertain us!!
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:27 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:That is such a great story Leanne,I will never get over the beauty of Howards eyes!!! Arn't they soo gorgeous drool .Your pic with Howard is beautiful.I feel sorry for him with people taking pics while he is trying to DJ,you tend to forget that they are human beings and are actually trying to do a job aswell as entertain us!!

They sure are Kristy....the most beautiful eyes I ever did see!! I know I feel sorry for him too, thats why I decided to wait til he was done before getting any photos. I just wish the fans that still take so many photos at his gigs would calm it down abit!! He must feel like a goldfish in a goldfish bowl when djin now!!! Suspect
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
garysaussiegirl wrote:That is such a great story Leanne,I will never get over the beauty of Howards eyes!!! Arn't they soo gorgeous drool .Your pic with Howard is beautiful.I feel sorry for him with people taking pics while he is trying to DJ,you tend to forget that they are human beings and are actually trying to do a job aswell as entertain us!!

They sure are Kristy....the most beautiful eyes I ever did see!! I know I feel sorry for him too, thats why I decided to wait til he was done before getting any photos. I just wish the fans that still take so many photos at his gigs would calm it down abit!! He must feel like a goldfish in a goldfish bowl when djin now!!! Suspect
it's the price of fame, i guess.. not that i second those fans ,but still.. inevitable
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 pm

leannew that was a lovely story, i wish mine was that special but i only remember being shock and saying thanks to how.... Rolling Eyes

i still have to put my story up in here... promised !! Rolling Eyes
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:10 am

Admin wrote:leannew that was a lovely story, i wish mine was that special but i only remember being shock and saying thanks to how.... Rolling Eyes

i still have to put my story up in here... promised !! Rolling Eyes
You have many stories we'd like you to share with us, so we're just having a lil' P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E.... silvar
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next