GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Gary

+5
Leannesg1986
British_flower
GaryBarlowIsGod
Ginny
garysaussiegirl
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting Gary - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Gary

Post by Ginny Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:52 am

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:leannew that was a lovely story, i wish mine was that special but i only remember being shock and saying thanks to how.... Rolling Eyes

i still have to put my story up in here... promised !! Rolling Eyes
You have many stories we'd like you to share with us, so we're just having a lil' P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E.... silvar
please, do have ! Will share mine soon. Promised!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blanche78 Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi all

I've met Gary twice, once in August 1997 when he came to Australia to do a promo tour.

The other time was when TT came to Sydney last year for the promo tour, it was absoultly fantastic. I had my gary tour programme with me along with the photo of me and mark owen(for him to sign), the 'beautiful world' cd. I hadn't told Howard(who was very sweet and said he'll get mark to sign the photo-which he did*s*. Anyway, i hadn't told howard about the programme and while i was gathering up my items after they all got signed, i heard gary say''ow didn;t you know i had a calendar' i then realised thats my calendar woooooohooo sure enough, it was signed *it was a amazing day*.

blanche78
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bjork Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Ok, i try to tell us my story... sorry if something is wrong Laughing
I met TT last year in madrid, i came to madrid with my sister and we went to the sign and then to the concert primavera pop, but when we were in the shopping centre where TT was signing i went to the WC cause they already signed my CD and when i left the wc was looking for my friends with my sister and we saw a lot of girls running and screaming cause TT was in wc. I went to see that and I saw mark gaz and how... but where was jason? i came back with my sister. When i was looking for her i met jason, he was alone and i go and said hello to him and i toke his arm saying jasooon jasooon Laughing then, when boys left the wc i run behin them and...
i'm going to write this in spanish cause i don't know how to say... please something translate this Embarassed
corri detras de ellos y me abrace a gary por la espalda gritando su nombre!!!
Ok, it's all Laughing Very Happy

bjork
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:31 pm

glad to hear u had such a great time at the signing!!!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:56 am

well I wrote my history in other post but...I going to write here it again...

12 of Dcember 08

me , My mother and 4 friends ( Takies too ) wait in the airport we want to see them but we didn´t know if we could see them ....but when they arrive was ..I haven´t words to descrive that ....we were in the sweetcase side ..so there weren´t any people only us ansd the lads ....I could spoke with Jason ..and a little with Mark Jason was gorgeus .... Gary was missing for a few minutes..and How too ...Jay and Mark said the went for pooh XD .

I give the song to Jay cause I didn´t know if i could see Gary ..so I give to he the letter and he told me he going to give to gary ....but when gary apear Jay looking for me ..and give me the letter and showme were gary was and I went next to gary and give to him the letter ( well the song ) before I give it to gary was when he told me... ``OHH I LOVE LIRYCS ....where you from ?´´ I aswered his cuestion and he told me ...``you should work with us ´´ XDXDXD He was joking provably but was great to listen that .

The next they ...was in the airport again when they go...we didn´t know the hotel where they were ..but we know the fly what they going to take ..so we went to the airport and when they arrive i looking for Gary ( at that time YES THERE WAS MANY A LOT OF FANS !!! ) ...but I coul talk a little with Gaz ....he told me `` Very good...you keep on wirting´´ and I get > Embarassed I only could say ..Thanks cry

well I will do it...I will write for Gary cry
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:40 pm

what a lovely story Pe!

I should share mine too..... victory silvar

Ok. It was long ago. It was 2006, end of June. I was in a strange mood. I was just back from seeing the lads at Milton Keynes. And I had a gut-feeling that I will never meet Gary in my life.
July was there, my mood was going worst and worst... August came and everything seem different. Gary was going to release his book and do signings in October. I didnt have much money but I didnt care I was determinated to fly to UK to see Gaz.. I knew it was then or never.

We had our flights, we had everything.We were going to Manchester. So we decided to stay in Chester. In a fab place called The Pied Bull- what lovely meals and desserts over there Very Happy

It was Saturday so we decided to wake up at 7 to breakfast at 7.30 and before 8 am take a taxi to the railway station.

Antonio and I were sleeping at the end of the corridor so we were picking up the ladies (Nuria and Angela) and go down for some breakfast.
At 7.30 we knocked at the ladies room's door. But no answer. Knocked again. Suddenly we hear Nuria all crossed Evil or Very Mad . They have fallen asleep... the alarm clock didnt work for them.
At 8.00 am we were going down... just took some corn flakes boxes and off to the railway station. Not only we missed the first train but also the 2nd one. There was no way we could arrive on time. The signing was starting at 11.00 am. Suspect
But luckily, we got one at 8.30 that took us to Crewe and there changing for Manchester Picadilly.

Once there we took a taxi to The Trafford Centre. We search for the WH Smith. My Godness what a queue!!!! I think we were about a thousad fans at least! We arrived right ontime 10.45 affraid

What comes after is all a memory that I have as a dream that happened so long ago. I remember being at the queue with Angela, and suddenly we heard lots of screamings from the fans under us- where was the book store entrance. Gary was arriving. Later on, Antonio and Nuria arrived with some piccies of gaz in their mobiles.

The queue went slowly. Seemed like ages. Angela didnt stop asking all the time to the girls there if Gary will sign us as there were so many girls ahead us....

When we were close to the entrance, I could see Gaz signing to the girls through the glass... I looked at him and my heart started beating so fast that I thought i was gonna faint. So... I stopped looking. Not looking at him was much better, and my heart, much more relaxed.

At 1pm my turn came. I cant recall much but, telling him we were coming from Spain just to see him. I remember I hold him and it felt soo... good Embarassed Then he signed my book... and he said "Thanks for coming"... and dunno how but i reply "It's worth it". Embarassed

This was the pic after that answer:
Meeting Gary - Page 2 A-1

I was soo on the moon then, that I started shaking and throwing all the books and things from the shelves to the floor.!!!! pale :laugh

We were not thinking fo going to Liverpool but it was 3 pm and we had enough time... the signing there was at 5pm.
So we run to the railway station, and took the train, It was full of people.

Lukily we arrived soon. at 5.45. before it all ended- the signing finally started at 4.30pm. We had our second signed. Antonio and I this time went in together. I cant remember too much but.... holding Gary's hand, holding it and Gary holding back Razz love

Here some pix:

Gary and me:
Meeting Gary - Page 2 Yoliv

Antonio and Gary- as my mum once said not long ago "my two loves of my life":

Meeting Gary - Page 2 Imagen024

Nuria:
Meeting Gary - Page 2 Patogazmanny

Liverpool:

Meeting Gary - Page 2 Petosliv
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:05 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meld Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:12 pm

He's perfect ! love
Meld
Meld
GazBabe
GazBabe

http://www.take-that.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Meld wrote:He's perfect ! love

asbolutely true !! He is.
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Ginny I do absolutely LOVE that picture of Gary Antonio and you!Well done...still remembering the signings though they were great right?xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:50 pm

OMG Ginny, your pics rbought me to tears... i swear... real tears, not some wet eyes:)

i've no words to describe everything i have on my mind about thee photos...
Stating th eobvious that Gary is perfect!! I can't put it in any other word, like Mel as well.
And another fact is tha you have the loveliest hubby for being all the way with you and actually looking very pleased to be hugged by Gaz as well:)

And although i've said it before, i'll say it again- Antonio resembles to Gary when he smiles like that, because of the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm

bjork wrote:Ok, i try to tell us my story... sorry if something is wrong Laughing
I met TT last year in madrid, i came to madrid with my sister and we went to the sign and then to the concert primavera pop, but when we were in the shopping centre where TT was signing i went to the WC cause they already signed my CD and when i left the wc was looking for my friends with my sister and we saw a lot of girls running and screaming cause TT was in wc. I went to see that and I saw mark gaz and how... but where was jason? i came back with my sister. When i was looking for her i met jason, he was alone and i go and said hello to him and i toke his arm saying jasooon jasooon Laughing then, when boys left the wc i run behin them and...
i'm going to write this in spanish cause i don't know how to say... please something translate this Embarassed
corri detras de ellos y me abrace a gary por la espalda gritando su nombre!!!
Ok, it's all Laughing Very Happy

OMGGGGG!!!
I've neve rseen your message here before, hun!
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE PLEASE?Smile)))))
I came up with this via Google-translate: "I ran behind them and hug me in the back gary screaming your name"
who did you hug!?!?!?!?!?!? Smile

it's such a lovely story, hun Smile And the fact that all guys go to th eloo together, is sooooo "aaaaaaaaawwwww" to me, because normally it's girls who always, but always go to the WC only together Very Happy

PS: I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your sig :tongue2
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 am

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

And although i've said it before, i'll say it again- Antonio resembles to Gary when he smiles like that, because of the cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks Razz

lol! he actually does in more ways than you dont know..... lol! he is a star wars fan too... he is musician........ smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

lol! he actually does in more ways than you dont know..... lol! he is a star wars fan too... he is musician........ smile
I didn't know Antonio is a musician:) please do share!Smile
And regarding Startrek, i had no idea that Gary is a Startrek fan Embarassed
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Ok so I sadly haven't met Gary (yet!) although I have met Howard. I went to one of his dj gigs in Sheffield which was fantastic may I add!! Anyway My friend Lou and I spent the night downing beers and having a dance watching all the fans bombard the dj box taking photos of the poor man while he was djing laughing to ourselves. Anyway 4am came and Howard finished his set so I decided it was time to go and speak to him and ask him for a photo...so I did!!

He was a little grumpy which I didn't blame him for at all as all through the night he had soooo many cameras shoved in his face while he was djing and we all know in the past he has asked for no pictures to be taken while djing as he finds it really off putting. Hence why I waited til he was finished before taking photos. Just a shame no one else listens to his wishes!! Rolling Eyes

Anyway I hardly spoke to him as I was abit numb and in awe of him!! Embarassed Afterall I had waited 17 years to meet one of these beautiful guys and heres Howard one of my favourites right in front of me!!! Shocked All I managed to get out was 'Hi Howard, Brilliant set!' to which he replied 'Thanks' I then said 'Would you mind if I had a photo' he looked at me with those piercing blue eyes and looked away again without saying anything so I said 'Please just a quick photo as I haven't taken any tonight because I know you find it off-putting' to which he smiled at me and said 'Ok!' smile

I just about managed to get a photo with him (Only he didn't come out the dj box so it looks a little weird) and then a little shaky I just about managed to get a photo of my friend with him and he disappeared through the crowd. As brief as it was I'll always remember that little moment I met the beautiful Howard!!! love

Although I would love to meet him again and catch him in a better mood. But as I said before I don't blame him at all for his mood....I blame the so called fans who didn't respect his wishes that night!!! silent

To be honest I'm suprised I managed to keep my composure as well as I did and remain cohearant!! I always thought up until then that if ever I was to meet any of them I'd be a blubbering nervous wreck and wouldn't be able to speak Laughing so I was proud of myself that night!! Very Happy

Anyway I'm not gonna post my friends pic with him but heres the couple I did get...

Meeting Gary - Page 2 P1000080

Meeting Gary - Page 2 Mehd-1

And these I got from another forum from a girl who also went (but not with me)....and took photos all night!! Rolling Eyes

Meeting Gary - Page 2 N674047393_1700607_8374

Meeting Gary - Page 2 N674047393_1702719_8583

Meeting Gary - Page 2 N674047393_1709519_5853

Meeting Gary - Page 2 N674047393_1709520_6701

Meeting Gary - Page 2 N674047393_1709639_2286

Meeting Gary - Page 2 N674047393_1709660_9661

Hello there nice pictures here of Mr. DJ :=) love them they r gorgeous!Thanks for sharing looking forward to him being in Germany again now :=)Wonder if he plays Greatest Day mix again?
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2