GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More news about the Mountain Climb! MArketingweek.co.uk 16/1/09

3 posters

Go down

More news about the Mountain Climb! MArketingweek.co.uk 16/1/09 Empty More news about the Mountain Climb! MArketingweek.co.uk 16/1/09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:37 pm

http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/cgi-bin/item.cgi?id=63975&d=254&h=260&f=3

BT provides celebrity climb sponsorship
16-Jan-09

BT is to sponsor nine celebrities taking part in an expedition to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for Comic Relief. The BT Red Nose Climb will see celebrities including Gary Barlow (pictured), Chris Moyles and Cheryl Cole climbing the South African mountain for charity.

BT will cover the costs of the stars' attempts to tackle the 19,340ft mountain, and will also be running a number of fundraising initiatives to help raise funds for Comic Relief.

The expedition will begin next month. Other celebrities set to take part include Ronan Keating, Denise Van Outen, Alesha Dixon, Fearne Cotton, Kimberly Walsh, and Ben Shephard.

The BBC will broadcast an hour-long documentary of the attempt on BBC One during the week leading up to Red Nose Day on March 13 2009.

John Petter, consumer managing director at BT Retail, says: "This campaign is a natural fit with our values, brand and products and we have some exciting initiatives that we'll be revealing as we get closer to the expedition."

BT will also be raising funds through marketing initiatives in its business units including BT Vision, BT Total Broadband, BT Business and the BT Shop, as well as a major employee fundraising programme. BT will also run the donation line on the telathon night and its eDonate system will provide a secure online back-up for Comic Relief's website.

The public will be able to sponsor the celebrities on a dedicated Kilimanjaro page on www.rednoseday.com.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

More news about the Mountain Climb! MArketingweek.co.uk 16/1/09 Empty Re: More news about the Mountain Climb! MArketingweek.co.uk 16/1/09

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:34 pm

wouldnt like to be in gary's shoes silvar
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More news about the Mountain Climb! MArketingweek.co.uk 16/1/09 Empty Re: More news about the Mountain Climb! MArketingweek.co.uk 16/1/09

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 am

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

The BBC will broadcast an hour-long documentary of the attempt on BBC One during the week leading up to Red Nose Day on March 13 2009.

Woohoo!! Can't wait for that show!!! Bet Garys arse will look great in a mountain climb harness!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(Who am I kidding I dont need to bet....of course it will!! drool )
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

Woohoo!! Can't wait for that show!!! Bet Garys arse will look great in a mountain climb harness!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(Who am I kidding I dont need to bet....of course it will!! drool )
i don't want to bet, i want to SEE!!! Wink
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down