GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008

+2
Ginny
British_flower
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: 40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:I want to be second assisstant then! i'm dead serious, as well! Razz
am ready to come to Spain if neede, no prob at all Twisted Evil smile

cheers cheers

better it will be if gary will sign us both as assistants and pe as writer with him cheers

call me...Gary caaall meee gary whistle XDXD ( or send me a mail XD )

please, do,please do !!!! tongue king lol!

yeah DO IT DO IT GARY !!!! I´M WAITING Sad

smile

me too to be your assistant laugh ask jonathan about me laugh silvar

hahahha

dont laugh pe !! im serious.......... silvar silvar

While you bot hare having a giggle, i will try and make him call and make me his personal legs ANd bum massousse!!!!! Razz
"You snooze- you lose", girls!Smile

lol!

I don´t think he going to send me anything.... sniff ....he is wanted talents but.....I only give to him a liryc ...that is not much Rolling Eyes

next time show him your singing talent then lol!

I think that was the first and last time I see he cry

you are not good at singing then?

I donñt know I think he is aho have to tell me if I sing well or not Rolling Eyes
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008 - Page 3 Empty Re: 40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:31 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:I want to be second assisstant then! i'm dead serious, as well! Razz
am ready to come to Spain if neede, no prob at all Twisted Evil smile

cheers cheers

better it will be if gary will sign us both as assistants and pe as writer with him cheers

call me...Gary caaall meee gary whistle XDXD ( or send me a mail XD )

please, do,please do !!!! tongue king lol!

yeah DO IT DO IT GARY !!!! I´M WAITING Sad

smile

me too to be your assistant laugh ask jonathan about me laugh silvar

hahahha

dont laugh pe !! im serious.......... silvar silvar

While you bot hare having a giggle, i will try and make him call and make me his personal legs ANd bum massousse!!!!! Razz
"You snooze- you lose", girls!Smile

lol!

I don´t think he going to send me anything.... sniff ....he is wanted talents but.....I only give to him a liryc ...that is not much Rolling Eyes

next time show him your singing talent then lol!

you are not good at singing then?

I donñt know I think he is aho have to tell me if I sing well or not Rolling Eyes

well then just say it that way "gaz i dont know if i sing well, could you tell me if I do... Im too young to know, you know! Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi that is actually a really great honour to hear that from Mr. Songwriting talent himself!Well done!xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:04 pm

British_flower wrote:Hi that is actually a really great honour to hear that from Mr. Songwriting talent himself!Well done!xxx

Yes it is!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:52 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!
You have no idea what the future brings!!
I thought the same when i first saw Gary on stage, i thought i would never see him live again!
And i'm not even speaking about meeting him in person, as i wasn't that lucky so far.
but i keep believing, babe! What other choice do we have?!!?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:26 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!
I thought the same when i first saw Gary on stage, i thought i would never see him live again!
And i'm not even speaking about meeting him in person, as i wasn't that lucky so far.

I never thought I'd meet.... and will see him in person... and have done TWICE... so never say never Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:57 am

Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

I never thought I'd meet.... and will see him in person... and have done TWICE... so never say never Razz

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

another shakes hand...btw the most exciting things usually happen if u do not expect it!!!xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 am

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

another shakes hand...btw the most exciting things usually happen if u do not expect it!!!xxx
god, i sooooo agree with you on that one! *shakes the whole Silke, not just hand Razz *
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:53 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

god, i sooooo agree with you on that one! *shakes the whole Silke, not just hand Razz *

looking forward to the next one though Razz Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:53 am

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

hun there is a new single on the way and *hopefully* promotion so u might get ur chance earlier than expected :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary´s LittleLearner Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:26 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

hun there is a new single on the way and *hopefully* promotion so u might get ur chance earlier than expected :=)

umm....I don´t know..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but is true that ..you never can know what going to happen in a next furute ... 2 month ago I though `` I don´t going to see them soon....´´ and now I can´t belive I met him last month.... is unviliable Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don´t know if I could go to the next tour....I don´t have any ticket and for me is very dificult go ... Sad

I want to go.... Sad
Gary´s LittleLearner
Gary´s LittleLearner

http://penelopevega.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:00 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

there are still tickets available for sale as more tickets have been added to 2 or 3 gigs, and also many fans sell extra tickets htey've got for the same price (not double price or anything like tat). so if you have the opportunity to actually travel to england, i can help you to find tickets:)

umm....I don´t know..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but is true that ..you never can know what going to happen in a next furute ... 2 month ago I though `` I don´t going to see them soon....´´ and now I can´t belive I met him last month.... is unviliable Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don´t know if I could go to the next tour....I don´t have any ticket and for me is very dificult go ... Sad

I want to go.... Sad
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:28 pm

PenélopeGB wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

I want to go.... Sad

HUn I am sure you can make it,I know from experience that there are usually tickets still always there on the day of the venue,esp. on stadium tours I had no ticket for Newcastle 2007 on my birthday and luckily got front block on the day from the box office,so there are actually chances
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:49 pm

British_flower wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
PenélopeGB wrote:

Please don't say that!!

Exactly!
bravo *shakes hand!*

I want to go.... Sad

HUn I am sure you can make it,I know from experience that there are usually tickets still always there on the day of the venue,esp. on stadium tours I had no ticket for Newcastle 2007 on my birthday and luckily got front block on the day from the box office,so there are actually chances

hoping to be lucky enough if i ever have the chance to go... if i get and my mate a stable job before it.... who knows...
would love to go .... pale
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:52 pm

think positive think positive didn't they say they are back in spain for promo in march last dec when they were in spain?I remember I had read that somewhere :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 pm

British_flower wrote:think positive think positive didn't they say they are back in spain for promo in march last dec when they were in spain?I remember I had read that somewhere :=)

hopefully, but nothing confirmed yet!! Mad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:think positive think positive didn't they say they are back in spain for promo in march last dec when they were in spain?I remember I had read that somewhere :=)

fingers crossed single is not out yet and promo unf. is usually told quite late
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:36 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

yeah normally last hour.... cant wait though!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

you r not the only one:=) not good unf. for planings and if u have to work though
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

you r not the only one:=) not good unf. for planings and if u have to work though

wish i could now with time enough to go anywhere Razz Embarassed
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

too bad problem either time or money...but I think it *might* be possible to get cheap fares even last minute it is not the busiest time of the year I think...it is very bad in the summer and esp. on so called 'long weekends'
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:51 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

too bad problem either time or money...but I think it *might* be possible to get cheap fares even last minute it is not the busiest time of the year I think...it is very bad in the summer and esp. on so called 'long weekends'

money is also a prob... but last minute things arent the best as i might have to ask day at job (which i cant) and of its weekend....well.... you just gotta see its money worth.. depending on what are u gonna see and get after all.
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:10 am

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

money is also a prob... but last minute things arent the best as i might have to ask day at job (which i cant) and of its weekend....well.... you just gotta see its money worth.. depending on what are u gonna see and get after all.
Exactly what I do every time. See if it's worth it or not. Last time in Cologne was only one song but since it was only an hours drive from my place, I went.
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:18 am

Stien wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:

Exactly what I do every time. See if it's worth it or not. Last time in Cologne was only one song but since it was only an hours drive from my place, I went.

yeah worth then cheers ... Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next