GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008

+2
Ginny
British_flower
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008 - Page 4 Empty Re: 40 PRINCIPALES FM 12th of december 2008

Post by British_flower Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Stien wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:think positive think positive didn't they say they are back in spain for promo in march last dec when they were in spain?I remember I had read that somewhere :=)

hopefully, but nothing confirmed yet!! Mad

fingers crossed single is not out yet and promo unf. is usually told quite late

yeah normally last hour.... cant wait though!

you r not the only one:=) not good unf. for planings and if u have to work though

wish i could now with time enough to go anywhere Razz Embarassed

too bad problem either time or money...but I think it *might* be possible to get cheap fares even last minute it is not the busiest time of the year I think...it is very bad in the summer and esp. on so called 'long weekends'

money is also a prob... but last minute things arent the best as i might have to ask day at job (which i cant) and of its weekend....well.... you just gotta see its money worth.. depending on what are u gonna see and get after all.
Exactly what I do every time. See if it's worth it or not. Last time in Cologne was only one song but since it was only an hours drive from my place, I went.

yeah worth then cheers ... Smile

just hope we get some info about the promo soon!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4