GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronan from Boyzone heaping praise on Gary Barlow

3 posters

Go down

Ronan from Boyzone heaping praise on Gary Barlow Empty Ronan from Boyzone heaping praise on Gary Barlow

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Yet another note of praise from old rival Ronan Keating.

"BOYZONE star RONAN KEATING has been heaping praise on old TAKE THAT foe GARY BARLOW.

The Irish singer was quizzed about Take That’s new single Greatest Day during a visit to a London radio station yesterday.
After admitting he’s not heard it, staff played him the manband’s new song for the first time.
And Ronan he said he was so impressed with Gary’s vocals that he believes Boyzone has a lot to live up to if they are going to keep up with their old rivals.
He said: “Gary’s voice getting better with age.
“I believe our next single is better - but that’s only because it’s called Better!”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article1847833.ece
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Ronan from Boyzone heaping praise on Gary Barlow Empty Re: Ronan from Boyzone heaping praise on Gary Barlow

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:10 pm

I dont lik Ronan, but this time he is abs. right !!!! Razz lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ronan from Boyzone heaping praise on Gary Barlow Empty Re: Ronan from Boyzone heaping praise on Gary Barlow

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Admin wrote:I dont lik Ronan, but this time he is abs. right !!!! Razz lol!

Exactly! That's the funnest part, when he realizes the real facts of life considering our Mr. right, haha Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 pm

Mr. Right= our Gary
Mr. Crap= Ronan K. (sorry if there's na boyzone fan here Laughing Rolling Eyes )
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Admin wrote:Mr. Right= our Gary
Mr. Crap= Ronan K. (sorry if there's na boyzone fan here Laughing Rolling Eyes )

i hope those BZ fans would come around soon and see the true stars in more objective eyes;-)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

i hope those BZ fans would come around soon and see the true stars in more objective eyes;-)

can you be very objective if its gary related??? C'mon, Jen. Be honest! Wink Razz lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

can you be very objective if its gary related??? C'mon, Jen. Be honest! Wink Razz lol!

of course not) geek
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:49 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

of course not) geek

What a Face lol! lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:

of course not) geek

What a Face lol! lol!

ok, now i can see your sig:)
But- unfortunately, still can't see mine, although i saved it in the profile settings and everything. it was made by me via the GlitterMaker.com
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:00 pm

it will be funny to see them in the same show then in 3 weeks not together but...Boyzone r also in that Kuschelrock-show!xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:06 pm

are they going to the same show Boyzone and TT??? affraid
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down