GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

+3
The Princess
Leannesg1986
GaryBarlowIsGod
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_lcap11%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_lcap0%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_lcap67%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_lcap0%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_lcap22%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Empty POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:22 pm

OK guys, so i 'borrowed th eidea from another TT forum, but I think all our voices are no less important and count!
so, shall the voting begin then?! don't forget to tell reasons why Razz
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Empty Re: POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:24 pm

So maybe i'm stating the obvious but my choice is Why Can't I Wake Up With You? , and I would like my reasons to stay disclosed as I AM a moderator after all, and need to set an example for proper manners! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? Empty Re: POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:28 pm

I chose Give Good Feeling.....as I wouldn't mind seeing them give good feeling NAKED!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Although DWYL would be good if all the jelly is involved in the performance!! drool

Last edited by Leannesg1986 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:28 am

This is weird.... nobody seems to even see this poll!
common people, work wiv me smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:24 am

I'm gonna have to go with GGF..
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vega%2C_Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:41 pm

It was a really hard choice but I went with "Greatest Day" coz if Gary was singing naked it would def be the greatest day !!! Although I was going to go with "Why can't I wake up with you" for obvious reasons haha
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:43 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:It was a really hard choice but I went with "Greatest Day" coz if Gary was singing naked it would def be the greatest day !!! Although I was going to go with "Why can't I wake up with you" for obvious reasons haha

If i picture Greatest Day being performed naked, Markie's and Howie's on-dope-like moves sure pop in mind and make me blush Embarassed Twisted Evil silvar

PS: thanks for voting, Kristy!!)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:If i picture Greatest Day being performed naked, Markie's and Howie's on-dope-like moves sure pop in mind and make me blush Embarassed Twisted Evil silvar

Shocked I'm just imagining Howies bits swinging about while he does that noones watching dance!!! Not something I would normally want to see as mens bits are so ugly!! But tongue Shocked Embarassed
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:If i picture Greatest Day being performed naked, Markie's and Howie's on-dope-like moves sure pop in mind and make me blush Embarassed Twisted Evil silvar

Shocked I'm just imagining Howies bits swinging about while he does that noones watching dance!!! Not something I would normally want to see as mens bits are so ugly!! But tongue Shocked Embarassed

We all remembr from the 'Live at Wembley' how well is Howie packaged.. remember those cowboy-and-undies outfit?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by garysaussiegirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

We all remembr from the 'Live at Wembley' how well is Howie packaged.. remember those cowboy-and-undies outfit?

I will be heading to bed soon and I hope my dreams are filled with ALL of these images Twisted Evil
garysaussiegirl
garysaussiegirl
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? PumpIt Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:02 pm

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? 9fe0 Shocked
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:03 pm

garysaussiegirl wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:

I will be heading to bed soon and I hope my dreams are filled with ALL of these images Twisted Evil

Nightie- night, my dear! Sleep tight then bounce bounce
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 pm

mine was ggf.. But greatest day it wouldnt be that bad Very Happy

and ohh those how moves drool imagine gary doing that drool drool drool *faints*
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:Not something I would normally want to see as mens bits are so ugly!!

PMSL!! I KNOW!! The way the nuts moves inside the skin makes me cringe! And they're even hairy.. Shocked
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:11 am

The Princess wrote:
Leannesg1986 wrote:Not something I would normally want to see as mens bits are so ugly!!

PMSL!! I KNOW!! The way the nuts moves inside the skin makes me cringe! And they're even hairy.. Shocked

You're missing the fun of it all, girls!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 am

Admin wrote:mine was ggf.. But greatest day it wouldnt be that bad Very Happy

and ohh those how moves drool imagine gary doing that drool drool drool *faints*

I imagined, yes... Ginny, you're fulling with my mind Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hahahha
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:21 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:

Missing?? What am I missing? Question
I'm not missing shit.
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:53 pm

The Princess wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:

I'm not missing shit.
of having fun with the bits, when they are around and available for your use:)))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:09 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:

I'm not missing shit.
of having fun with the bits, when they are around and available for your use:)))

That doesn't make'em less nasty, though..
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:22 pm

The Princess wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:

I'm not missing shit.

Yu can request them to be shaven if that revolts you THAT much whistle
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Princess Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
The Princess wrote:

I'm not missing shit.

Yu can request them to be shaven if that revolts you THAT much whistle

Hair or no hair - still doesn't look good..
The Princess
The Princess
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:29 pm

ROFL! Razz laugh hahahha

I voted for Give Good Feeling. Can you imagine?! globes

Never Forget would be my second choice! Razz

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:37 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:ROFL! Razz laugh hahahha

NF swinging their bits and pieces up and down, right to the left.. well, ok! It could be my second best as well if it wasn't for WCIWUWY silvar
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
barlowsbulge wrote:ROFL! Razz laugh hahahha

NF swinging their bits and pieces up and down, right to the left.. well, ok! It could be my second best as well if it wasn't for WCIWUWY silvar
laugh laugh love

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next