GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

+3
The Princess
Leannesg1986
GaryBarlowIsGod
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

Post by barlowsbulge Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:39 pm

OMG the treadmills! And the running! .... Shocked

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED??

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Or maybe it would be for SHINE, with nothing but silver-shiny shoes on?!!?
*daydreams.. wipes saliva*
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by barlowsbulge Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 am

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Or maybe it would be for SHINE, with nothing but silver-shiny shoes on?!!?
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057

barlowsbulge
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 am

barlowsbulge wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Or maybe it would be for SHINE, with nothing but silver-shiny shoes on?!!?
POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057POLL: Which song would you prefer to see Gary and the gang perform NAKED?? - Page 2 Happy057

I take it as a yes?))))))))))))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:56 pm

barlowsbulge wrote:

hahahha hahahha hahahha silvar
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Pray drool
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

http://myspace.com/frenshgirl88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:44 am

lol! i love pray.... and naked umm....i dont mind the song really, if they do really perform nake smile lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:02 am

Ginny wrote:lol! i love pray.... and naked umm....i dont mind the song really, if they do really perform nake smile lol!

lol! Sorry but if they sing naked in front of me... it doenst matter what they sing... They could sing *LALELU...* I ´wouldn´t notice WHAT they sing... cause... THEY ARE NAKED lol!
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 am

ShinyShine wrote:
Ginny wrote:lol! i love pray.... and naked umm....i dont mind the song really, if they do really perform nake smile lol!

lol! Sorry but if they sing naked in front of me... it doenst matter what they sing... They could sing *LALELU...* I ´wouldn´t notice WHAT they sing... cause... THEY ARE NAKED lol!

hahahha soo right !!! who would notice if they are naked hahahha smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 am

Ginny wrote:
ShinyShine wrote:

hahahha soo right !!! who would notice if they are naked hahahha smile

lol! NOBODY!!!!! hahahha laugh
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:44 am

laugh :crylaugh laugh :
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyShine Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 am

Ginny wrote:laugh :crylaugh laugh :

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
ShinyShine
ShinyShine
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2