GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbie: I want to rejoin Take That - The Sun - 11.12.08

3 posters

Go down

Robbie: I want to rejoin Take That - The Sun - 11.12.08 Empty Robbie: I want to rejoin Take That - The Sun - 11.12.08

Post by Leannesg1986 Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:49 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2025189.ece

ROBBIE WILLIAMS has given his biggest hint yet that he will rejoin TAKE THAT — in the same week he splashed out on a new home back in Britain.

The singer, 34, who has lived in Los Angeles for five years, has had his old group’s symbol tattooed on his right arm. And he admitted last night: “I’d love to be in the band again.”

The US-based Brit forked out £7million on an historic Wiltshire mansion, planned as his base for a charm offensive to promote his new album next year.

He has admitted he is “over the moon” for his old group, now enjoying a hugely successful comeback.

And last night he said he would “love” to rejoin them, quipping: “I’d like to think we’d be the only band in the history of music to get together because of artistic differences.”

Robbie has had the Take That symbol tattooed on his right arm as a sign of support for his chart topping former bandmates — with whom he had hits such as Back For Good before walking out in 1995 amid a bitter feud.

He and singer GARY BARLOW have had formal discussions about recording a one-off reunion gig for a DVD.

They chatted about it again when they met at an Arsenal football match last month.

Last night Robbie, exiled in LA for five years, penned an emotional message about his plans on his Inner Sanctum website.

He said: “Just thought I’d set a few things straight about me and the boys. We got together a lot over the summer. It was amazing. We’ve all matured a lot since we parted. I’m very pleased to say the differences we’ve had have just melted away.

“We had a lot of serious chats. Everything we had problems with each other about just boils down to one thing — victims of circumstance. No one was right, no one was wrong, it just ‘was’.

“We mainly laughed, which is what we used to do in the early days. In fact we didn’t really stop. Bellyache laughs — I’ve missed ’em. Bellyache laughs and the boys.

“After they left I felt like a ton of bricks had been removed from my shoulders. We’d put right what an awful lot of other broken bands fail to do.

“I celebrated by getting the Take That symbol tattooed on my right arm. I’m proud to know the boys and I’m proud to have been in the band.”

Robbie, who became a massive solo star after quitting the group, added: “The thing that struck me the most was how much fun they’re having. It’s more rewarding when you’re a gang. Ever since I left Take That I’ve wanted to be in a band.

“I’m over the moon for the boys. I was worried at first. I was following their meteoric return, but every photo of the lads I saw they didn’t look happy.

“Then they just seemed to take full stride again. Having met up with them I can tell you they’re having a ball.

“I’m really proud. I love the new album too — haven’t stopped listening to it.

“I’d love to be in the band again but I’ve got some unfinished business of my own.”

Gary, 37, and pals MARK OWEN, 36, JASON ORANGE, 38, and 40-year-old HOWARD DONALD have enjoyed huge success since their comeback two years ago.

Last week they sold 432,000 copies of new album The Circus. It has sold 120,000 more this week and is on course for a million sales by Christmas.

The band also sold 700,000 tickets for their stadium tour in a matter of minutes last month.

And a full-scale reunion with Robbie looks more likely now he has purchased his country pile.

The star, who insisted all the furniture was included in the price, bought the 18th-century pad days ago.

It has seven bedroom suites, a sauna, pool, gym, a helicopter hangar and 71-acre grounds.

A spokesman for Robbie refused to comment last night.

'Yeah sure he does now TT are bigger than him at the mo he didn't when they first reunited and we had to settle for a crappy hologram at the reunion tour although since I can't stand him I'd of preferred that any day over him actually being there in person' Evil or Very Mad
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Robbie: I want to rejoin Take That - The Sun - 11.12.08 Empty Re: Robbie: I want to rejoin Take That - The Sun - 11.12.08

Post by Ginny Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:45 pm

i only believe it when i see it- tt symbol tattoo
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Robbie: I want to rejoin Take That - The Sun - 11.12.08 Empty Re: Robbie: I want to rejoin Take That - The Sun - 11.12.08

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:05 am

Admin wrote:i only believe it when i see it- tt symbol tattoo
..On Rob's forehead??Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

got a pic?
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

got a pic?

Erm, will have to make him get that tattoo in order to get a pic afterwards)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down