GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbie Williams Won't Rejoin Take That Anytime Soon - Angry Ape - 28.12.08

3 posters

Go down

Robbie Williams Won't Rejoin Take That Anytime Soon - Angry Ape - 28.12.08 Empty Robbie Williams Won't Rejoin Take That Anytime Soon - Angry Ape - 28.12.08

Post by Leannesg1986 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 am

http://angryape.com/news/2008/12/28/robbie-williams-wont-rejoin-take-that-anytime-soon

Robbie Williams does not plan on rejoining his former band Take That anytime soon, say reports.

Although recent rumours have suggested the 'Angels' star will regroup with Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald, an insider now reveals that Williams is too busy working on his own solo material.

"Robbie told his dad Pete that he'll be pushing himself back in the limelight - talk of a reunion couldn't be further from the truth," the source tells the Sunday People. "He might have buried the hatchet with Gary Barlow but the only person Robbie is concerned about selling records next year is himself."

Rumours of a reunion started, as Robbie and Gary recently made amends and were even seen out together at a football match. Williams also posted a message on his official website, saying he would love to rejoin Take That.

Can we please stop with these tiresome reunion rumours now tabloids please, thank you!! Wink
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Robbie Williams Won't Rejoin Take That Anytime Soon - Angry Ape - 28.12.08 Empty Re: Robbie Williams Won't Rejoin Take That Anytime Soon - Angry Ape - 28.12.08

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:32 am

Leannesg1986 wrote:http://angryape.com/news/2008/12/28/robbie-williams-wont-rejoin-take-that-anytime-soon

Robbie Williams does not plan on rejoining his former band Take That anytime soon, say reports.

Although recent rumours have suggested the 'Angels' star will regroup with Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald, an insider now reveals that Williams is too busy working on his own solo material.

"Robbie told his dad Pete that he'll be pushing himself back in the limelight - talk of a reunion couldn't be further from the truth," the source tells the Sunday People. "He might have buried the hatchet with Gary Barlow but the only person Robbie is concerned about selling records next year is himself."

Rumours of a reunion started, as Robbie and Gary recently made amends and were even seen out together at a football match. Williams also posted a message on his official website, saying he would love to rejoin Take That.

Can we please stop with these tiresome reunion rumours now tabloids please, thank you!! Wink

Loooooooool, when reading the title of this topic, i thought you were the one who called him an 'angry ape' Very Happy

gosh, i wish he'd just make up his mind really, as it has been been getting on my nerves for sometime now. Obviously he still hasn't got off the wagon, coz drugs make people undecisive like that!

Thanks for posting, baby.
-----

PS: yesterday i was told off [as if i was a lil' child in detention], about me naming Rob-> Blobbie at one of my messages there, and by a Gary fanm, and on a GB chat thread!!! And nobody stood up for me there even.
Yuck.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Robbie Williams Won't Rejoin Take That Anytime Soon - Angry Ape - 28.12.08 Empty Re: Robbie Williams Won't Rejoin Take That Anytime Soon - Angry Ape - 28.12.08

Post by Stien Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:08 pm

and the story continues again. This is getting pretty damn boooooooooooring. NO, yes, no, yes.
Oh just say NO really!!! Mad I think most fans don't want him back anyhow. He used to be in Take That but he is no more , just let him do his solo stuff, he's good at that.
Somehow, I don't see Gaz and Rob ever becoming the best of friends. They both have too strong characters. Just give the whole thing a rest guys;-) and let Take That be who they are. Rolling Eyes

And Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy , ppl telling you off because you call him Blobbie are just plain stupid, you got a right to say what you think. The press does all the time so why shouldn't we ;-)
BTW, sorry for the Rob fans but good on ya!! lol!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Stien wrote:and the story continues again. This is getting pretty damn boooooooooooring. NO, yes, no, yes.
Oh just say NO really!!!
--- so true!!
I think most fans don't want him back anyhow. He used to be in Take That but he is no more , just let him do his solo stuff, he's good at that.
Somehow, I don't see Gaz and Rob ever becoming the best of friends. They both have too strong characters. Just give the whole thing a rest guys;-) and let Take That be who they are. Rolling Eyes

And Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy , ppl telling you off because you call him Blobbie are just plain stupid, you got a right to say what you think. The press does all the time so why shouldn't we ;-)
BTW, sorry for the Rob fans but good on ya!! lol!

i second each and every word here!!! Twisted Evil
(I'm Jenny, apart from being Barlow's cuddly toy Very Happy )
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down