GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILLIAMS WILL NEVER REJOIN TAKE THAT

3 posters

Go down

WILLIAMS WILL NEVER REJOIN TAKE THAT Empty WILLIAMS WILL NEVER REJOIN TAKE THAT

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Pop star ROBBIE WILLIAMS has vowed never to rejoin his old TAKE THAT bandmates - and is determined to outstrip them in the charts.
The Angels star has hired a personal trainer as part of an attempt to rekindle his ailing solo career, according to British tabloid News Of The World.
And, contrary to speculation, Williams has said his future plans do not involve his former colleagues, who are currently enjoying a successful comeback.
Williams tells a source, "I've got plans which involve me and nobody else. I'm going to beat them in the charts; I'll sell more records than anybody else."
His comments will upset his old bandmates, who have hinted at a possible reunion with the singer in 2009.
At the end of 2008, Williams went so far as to reveal he and his former bandmates had held discussions about the singer rejoining the boy band.
In a heartfelt post on his website, Williams wrote, "We got together a lot over the summer. It was amazing. We've all matured a lot since we parted. I'm very pleased to say the differences we've had have just melted away.
After they left I felt like a ton of bricks had been removed from my shoulders. We'd put right what an awful lot of other broken bands fail to do... The thing that struck me the most was how much fun they're having. It's more rewarding when you're a gang. Ever since I left Take That I've wanted to be in a band."
Williams even confessed to having the Take That symbol tattooed on his skin.
And Take That star Mark Owen revealed he felt sure there would be a surprise reunion in 2009: "With Rob, it would be an unannounced thing. I've a feeling that halfway through the show we'd get a message to say that he wanted to come up and sing a song. I doubt it'd ever be a prepared, organised thing. If he does turn up it'll be a nice surprise."

Source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/williams%20will%20never%20rejoin%20take%20that_1092758

I really doubt he sells that much... Doubt he has anything to offer Evil or Very Mad
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WILLIAMS WILL NEVER REJOIN TAKE THAT Empty Re: WILLIAMS WILL NEVER REJOIN TAKE THAT

Post by Elisa Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Well I actually think that Take That can't say a thing and Rob the contrary!!!! scratch
Someone is telling us a lot of lies.. It's normal that Robbie wants to sell his own new album, and if it's true that it will be realized next spring, that's ok... I love Robbie's music, but Take That are another thing now...
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

WILLIAMS WILL NEVER REJOIN TAKE THAT Empty Re: WILLIAMS WILL NEVER REJOIN TAKE THAT

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:20 pm

swapricot wrote:Well I actually think that Take That can't say a thing and Rob the contrary!!!! scratch
Someone is telling us a lot of lies.. It's normal that Robbie wants to sell his own new album, and if it's true that it will be realized next spring, that's ok... I love Robbie's music, but Take That are another thing now...

noidea

i never believed that rob will join tt again. and rob seems to be more likely to do this than joinning... thats my opinion though... might be wrong noidea
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:39 pm

haha and speculations again :=)From a Robbie mailing list...

[RW United] Robbie's Wembley reunion?‏
From: robbiewilliamsunited@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Janette (janette1970@yahoo.co.uk)
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 6:22:11 PM
To: RobbieWilliamsUnited@yahoogroups.com

Robbie Williams will not rejoin Take That but could make a comeback
with them onstage in London this summer, it has been claimed.

The pop icon has been linked with a return to his former band in
recent months, after rebuilding their relationship following his
departure in 1995.

His manager, Tim Clark, has now admitted that his client could make a
cameo appearance at Wembley Stadium.

Take That play four shows at the historic venue in July, prompting
speculation that a special guest could appear.

"They are all great friends again. Whether Robbie pops up at Wembley
Stadium is up to him. But he is not going to become a full-time
member", insisted Clark.

Robbie is currently reported to be working on a new album, his first
since "Rudebox" in 2006.

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
To visit the groups home page, go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RobbieWilliamsUnited/
To email the group RobbieWilliamsUnited@yahoogroups.com
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down