GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09

3 posters

Go down

It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09 Empty It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:54 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1117422/Its-baby-number-Take-Thats-Gary-Barlow-wife-gives-birth-daughter-Daisy.html

It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09 Articl10

Take That star Gary Barlow's wife Dawn has given birth to their third child, his record company announced today.
The infant, named Daisy, was born late last night and weighed 8lb 12oz, a spokesman for Polydor Records said.
Her birth came three days ahead of her due date of January 17.

Today the star emerged from his London home, looking tired and drawn, dressed down in trainers, jeans and a blue jacket.

He has been married to Dawn for nine years and the couple have two other children, Daniel, eight, and Emily, six.
Yesterday the 37-year-old had to rush away from filming the band's new video after hearing his wife, a former dancer with the band, had gone into labour.
Gary enjoys a family day out in 2005 with wife Dawn and children Daniel and Emily

The happy couple have been married nine years and now have three children

The foursome had been in Croydon, south London, shooting the video for their new single Up All Night when Gary heard Dawn's contractions had started.
As he announced to the crew that he had to make a run for it, one kind fan handed him a box of nappies.
The baby's arrival comes after Take That were named the coolest band in history in a survey of teenagers by www.youngpoll.com.
In November Gary's bandmate Mark Owen also had a daughter, Willow Rose, with his partner Emma Ferguson.
The couple already had a son called Elwood, who was born in August 2006.
Howard Donald also has two children.
Take That released their most recent album, The Circus, last December.
The group kick off a tour of the UK and Ireland in June which will see them perform 20 stadium dates.
But Gary has more than a tour and fatherhood to keep him busy.

It was revealed last week that the star is set to take on Simon Cowell with a rival pop talent show to the X Factor for the BBC.
He is expected to hunt for a boy band in the series, according to The Sun newspaper.
He reportedly first offered the idea to ITV but was turned down because it feared upsetting Cowell, who has a £20m deal with the network.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09 Empty Re: It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 pm

and what about Willow Rose???? Evil or Very Mad

BUt... loving the pic of Gaz from his house inlove silvar
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09 Empty Re: It's baby number three .... Dailymail 15/01/09

Post by Leannesg1986 Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Admin wrote:and what about Willow Rose????

It mentions Willow here:

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

In November Gary's bandmate Mark Owen also had a daughter, Willow Rose, with his partner Emma Ferguson.

And I wish they wouldn't take pictures right outside his house!!! His barely out the gate and they're in his face!!!! Show a little respect and give them some privacy dammit!!! Rolling Eyes
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

It mentions Willow here:

And I wish they wouldn't take pictures right outside his house!!! His barely out the gate and they're in his face!!!! Show a little respect and give them some privacy dammit!!! Rolling Eyes
it's a price of fame, like i wrote on GBTT. I think the lads know it and it's something they know they need to keep up with, coz being stalked like that (i disapprove myself, like you) for them is better out of th 2 bad options they have, th esecond being not being stalked at all, and then you become nonexistant to th public eye.
I hope i made sense with my miserable English.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Leannesg1986 wrote:

It mentions Willow here:

it's a price of fame, like i wrote on GBTT. I think the lads know it and it's something they know they need to keep up with, coz being stalked like that (i disapprove myself, like you) for them is better out of th 2 bad options they have, th esecond being not being stalked at all, and then you become nonexistant to th public eye.
I hope i made sense with my miserable English.

Sure it makes. I do understand and share that opinion too.
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down