GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert

+4
GaryBarlowIsGod
Ginny
Elisa
British_flower
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 Empty Re: Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:38 am

Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
British_flower wrote:Hun stay positive dec is on it's way...:=)nobody has always good luck but everyone's time comes in one way or another!xxx

I agree Wink
We should all try to think positive, dreams DO come true
Ç

I know dreams come true, I do believe that because it has happened to me , but i think ive full my bottle of luck and dreams come true.

I disagree!
Only you decide how full it is!!!Smile Exclamation
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 Empty Re: Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert

Post by Elisa Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:43 am

Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jenny Loves Gary wrote:
British_flower wrote:Hun stay positive dec is on it's way...:=)nobody has always good luck but everyone's time comes in one way or another!xxx

I agree Wink
We should all try to think positive, dreams DO come true
Ç

I know dreams come true, I do believe that because it has happened to me , but i think ive full my bottle of luck and dreams come true.

I disagree!
Only you decide how full it is!!!Smile Exclamation

I agree with you... Wink
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:45 pm

...and my experience is the best things do happen in life when you don't expect it!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:56 am

well, ive never been too lucky with the lads!! so i cant think positive.
ok, it might sound selfish but the times i met the lads was too much of luck....

i know you wont agree but....i dont know its hard to explain..... silent pale
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 am

honestly hun.I haven't had good luck all the time as well so be sure u will have ur chance:=)!!!I can feel that!!!Just take Antonio with u and gooooooooooooo for it!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:05 pm

Oh you too better listen to my side of this issue laugh laugh :
I NEVER EVER EVER EVER met the lads and i did my share of travelling- not that i've been sitting here in the feckin'-faraway country and waiting for 'em to come, no way! i do try but haven't had ANY luck yet. So, common guys- I'm giving ya a thought so you'd put everything in perspective Razz Razz laugh
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Oh you too better listen to my side of this issue laugh laugh :
I NEVER EVER EVER EVER met the lads and i did my share of travelling- not that i've been sitting here in the feckin'-faraway country and waiting for 'em to come, no way! i do try but haven't had ANY luck yet. So, common guys- I'm giving ya a thought so you'd put everything in perspective Razz Razz laugh

i know waht you mean, but i do sometimes think im being too selfish for wanting more than I had... pale
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:Oh you too better listen to my side of this issue laugh laugh :

i know waht you mean, but i do sometimes think im being too selfish for wanting more than I had... pale

You souldn't feel that! you should feel blessed, at least, but wanting more isnt' a crime at all! i mean they are here, for US, ya know? they're not doing the whole round again just for th eheck of it, they need us as muc has we need them:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Admin wrote:

You souldn't feel that! you should feel blessed, at least, but wanting more isnt' a crime at all! i mean they are here, for US, ya know? they're not doing the whole round again just for th eheck of it, they need us as muc has we need them:)

hahahha hahahha will try to have that in mind.

And I do feel blessed !! Ohhh Soooo Blessed !!! love
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Hun...sometimes you have to be selfish to make your dreams come true...I don't mean it in a bad way don't get me wrong...but u have to believe in yourself!I know it is very very hard though!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:13 pm

British_flower wrote:Hun...sometimes you have to be selfish to make your dreams come true...I don't mean it in a bad way don't get me wrong...but u have to believe in yourself!I know it is very very hard though!

hahahha me? what? do what???? hahahha believe in who?? hahahha hahahha
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 pm

in yourself hun!!!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 pm

British_flower wrote:in yourself hun!!!

i know its myself, but never believed in me and never will do.
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:09 pm

we have to find a way though!Damn just think I broke my camera awwwwwww it doesn't load anymore after I tried to clean it as always with glass cleaner( the display)!
xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:41 pm

British_flower wrote:we have to find a way though!Damn just think I broke my camera awwwwwww it doesn't load anymore after I tried to clean it as always with glass cleaner( the display)!
xxx

OH hope you find a new camera soon !!!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 pm

worst thing is...I can't even put the pictures on CD so far as I only used to do that with the docking station so far!!!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:10 am

British_flower wrote:worst thing is...I can't even put the pictures on CD so far as I only used to do that with the docking station so far!!!

silke, please oh please try to post those Paris pics for us if possible?Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 pm

British_flower wrote:worst thing is...I can't even put the pictures on CD so far as I only used to do that with the docking station so far!!!

please, hun , sil, do!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi!
The show was just amazing but deffo too short :=)And I thought they would play a few more songs of the new album
I've enjoyed it anyway!And Jason on the dancefloor for a few minutes...*brilliant*
There were loadsa girls at gare du nord already to give them a huge welcum!
Paris is deffo worth a visit hadn't been there since I was 10 years old!

here r me and Stien of this forum so u know how we look like...

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 Cimg6710

I am trying to get my camera fixed atm or get a new one fingers crossed!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:52 pm

British_flower wrote:Hi!
The show was just amazing but deffo too short :=)And I thought they would play a few more songs of the new album
I've enjoyed it anyway!And Jason on the dancefloor for a few minutes...*brilliant*
There were loadsa girls at gare du nord already to give them a huge welcum!
Paris is deffo worth a visit hadn't been there since I was 10 years old!

here r me and Stien of this forum so u know how we look like...

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 Cimg6710

I am trying to get my camera fixed atm or get a new one fingers crossed!

Oh my gosh, you girls look BEAUTIFUL!!!!Smile *whistles*
post more pics, comon gals:)
and tell stien she's very much missed on the forum:)
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 pm

Beeeeeeen sooooooooooo busy lately ;-) hihi here are a few of my pics ;-)
the ticket
Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 TakeThatParis008

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 TakeThatParis017
Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 TakeThatParis061
Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 TakeThatParis031
Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 2 TakeThatParis048

it deffo was best day I ever had up till now. Met up with Sil and a few belgian fans I had never met before and I had the Greatest day for sure. Can't wait for the tour now BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOON
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:48 pm

Stien wrote:Beeeeeeen sooooooooooo busy lately ;-) hihi here are a few of my pics ;-)
the ticket

it deffo was best day I ever had up till now. Met up with Sil and a few belgian fans I had never met before and I had the Greatest day for sure. Can't wait for the tour now BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOON

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW :tongue2
I'm speechless!
youre sooo lucky!!!Smile
I'm just sooooo happy the lads gave you those unforgetbale moments to remember!! inlove inlove
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by IceIceBaby Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Oh yes please Sil. Let us see more. bravo

IceIceBaby
GazBabe
GazBabe

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 am

...as I said my camera wasn't the best one and after Paris I couldn't reload the battery anymore so need to buy a new one unf...and unf. no Gary offstage pictures :=( *I wish*

can anyone maybe explain me megaupload?I created an account but it asks me e mail of recipient how can I upload an avi there that u just have to put the link on here?Sorry if that question is maybe a bit stupid :=(
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Leannesg1986 Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:00 am

British_flower wrote:...as I said my camera wasn't the best one and after Paris I couldn't reload the battery anymore so need to buy a new one unf...and unf. no Gary offstage pictures :=( *I wish*

can anyone maybe explain me megaupload?I created an account but it asks me e mail of recipient how can I upload an avi there that u just have to put the link on here?Sorry if that question is maybe a bit stupid :=(

Dont put anything in the email recipient (its optional) just click upload and once its complete it will give you the link to share with people!! Wink x
Leannesg1986
Leannesg1986

https://www.facebook.com/leannesg1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next