GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert

+4
GaryBarlowIsGod
Ginny
Elisa
British_flower
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 4 Empty Re: Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Meld wrote:Only some TV shows , they are quite unpopular in France , unfortunately .
They last came on 1996 !

It saddens me that they aren't as popular in Europe as they are in UK. I don't understand why, although i realize it's a matter of taste and all that. But i jsut wish they would do more propoting and radio airplaying for EU to get back on track as in th eRLT phase, as a simple a comparison
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert - Page 4 Empty Re: Take That in Paris 1rst of dec. 2008 for an exclusive album preview concert

Post by Meld Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Meld wrote:Only some TV shows , they are quite unpopular in France , unfortunately .
They last came on 1996 !

It saddens me that they aren't as popular in Europe as they are in UK. I don't understand why, although i realize it's a matter of taste and all that. But i jsut wish they would do more propoting and radio airplaying for EU to get back on track as in th eRLT phase, as a simple a comparison

It's a big shame for them !
We're just next to them...
Meld
Meld
GazBabe
GazBabe

http://www.take-that.fr

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Meld wrote:
They last came on 1996 !

It's a big shame for them !
We're just next to them...
Same here!! They were huge back in the day here aswell. 2 concerts in 1995 for 28.000 people.
It's a big shame!!!!
And Gary even mentioning Belgium (page3) in his book, ah well. Maybe next concert tour right? ;-)
Never give up hope, we haven't ;-)
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 pm

here they werent that big... well i think they actually were, kind of, i think... but not enough for the spanish record company that didnt like tt... and now seems that tt are ok... but music industry is not the same anymore so its pretty hard to climb to the top....
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:28 pm

that is true Ginny even though there are again rumors they will come again to Germany for promotion in march...apparently people say they might come to Wetten Dass in Munich but that isn't confirmed yet if it is true!xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:31 pm

British_flower wrote:that is true Ginny even though there are again rumors they will come again to Germany for promotion in march...apparently people say they might come to Wetten Dass in Munich but that isn't confirmed yet if it is true!xxx
that is great news, even if isn't confirmed yet!!!!
Would you be able to travel there? if Frankfurt is closer to you, so i presume that Munich is much more far away?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:55 am

British_flower wrote:that is true Ginny even though there are again rumors they will come again to Germany for promotion in march...apparently people say they might come to Wetten Dass in Munich but that isn't confirmed yet if it is true!xxx
Would you be able to travel there? if Frankfurt is closer to you, so i presume that Munich is much more far away?

uuups actually Munich is 4 1/2 hours drive from me,I live quite in the middle of Germany between Frankfurt and Kassel but if they r there I will certainly try my best to go!xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:58 pm

British_flower wrote:

uuups actually Munich is 4 1/2 hours drive from me,I live quite in the middle of Germany between Frankfurt and Kassel but if they r there I will certainly try my best to go!xxx

Youre such a devoted fan, Sil! I wish i could come with ya, the more the merrier right?Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 pm

British_flower wrote:

Youre such a devoted fan, Sil! I wish i could come with ya, the more the merrier right?Smile

yup,but there is still to tour to come and *maybe* some more promotion which I hope!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:33 pm

British_flower wrote:
British_flower wrote:

yup,but there is still to tour to come and *maybe* some more promotion which I hope!

i can't afford to travel abroad for a chance to see hte guys outside a tV show, you see? i just can't, although i wish i could.... but thanks god i have those opportunities that i do have, so i can't say i'm not lucky in my own way.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:38 pm

British_flower wrote:
British_flower wrote:

i can't afford to travel abroad for a chance to see hte guys outside a tV show, you see? i just can't, although i wish i could.... but thanks god i have those opportunities that i do have, so i can't say i'm not lucky in my own way.

Im sure everyone of us will have their chance in some day...its just about time...
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
British_flower wrote:

Im sure everyone of us will have their chance in some day...its just about time...

Ginny u r so right sometimes earlier than expected non-planed things are always the best though
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:18 pm

British_flower wrote:
Admin wrote:
British_flower wrote:
British_flower wrote:

Ginny u r so right sometimes earlier than expected non-planed things are always the best though

lol! so true!!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4