GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] Empty JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P]

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Mery X-mas, guys Razz rendeer santa

Couldn't find a better place so i thought why not here.
I'll move it somewhere else after the holidays, promise!!! alien

Love you all, and thank you for all the effort you're puttig into this lovely forum!

Kisses, kiss
Jenny
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] Empty Re: JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P]

Post by Elisa Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Thanks a lot hun!!! Very Happy

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] 2uj43uf
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] Empty Re: JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P]

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:31 pm

swapricot wrote:Thanks a lot hun!!! Very Happy

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] 2uj43uf

COOL tree, like it!!Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Indeed, a merry merry x-mas to all!!
JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] 5B585D_merry-christmas-blue-style
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:13 am

Merry merry x mas to everyone here from me as well and the best new year ever 2009!
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:57 pm

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] Ho-ho-ho-merry-christmas
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:09 am

Now I want everybody to share what pressies they've got for Xmas!!Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 pm

as soon as i have the pix from xmas will upload them here !!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Admin wrote:as soon as i have the pix from xmas will upload them here !!

good girl!! Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:07 pm

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] 11507_B
This was my pressie I got for X-mas. I'm collecting a bracelet from Trollbeads and this is a GoodLuck dragon. So let's hope it brings me a little luck next year for the tour Wink
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Stien wrote:JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] 11507_B
This was my pressie I got for X-mas. I'm collecting a bracelet from Trollbeads and this is a GoodLuck dragon. So let's hope it brings me a little luck next year for the tour Wink
coool! I like ! Show us the final version! I hope it brings you all the luck needed)

Which dates are you going??
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:17 pm

final version will be a while from now hihi. It fits 18 charms and i now have 3 :-)
I'm doing Manchester and London from 24th till 6th of july. Only got tickets for 26th of june and 1st of july but I'm pretty sure, I'll try to do more when we're there. Razz wouldn't wanna miss out on a perfect Gary day whistle love
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Stien wrote:final version will be a while from now hihi. It fits 18 charms and i now have 3 :-)
I'm doing Manchester and London from 24th till 6th of july. Only got tickets for 26th of june and 1st of july but I'm pretty sure, I'll try to do more when we're there. Razz wouldn't wanna miss out on a perfect Gary day whistle love
I wish I could see TT on my Bday, that is th e24th of June Razz But then i'll have my year's exams at Uni so there's no chance i'd be able to go:(

I wish us luck though, for any possible encounter with Mr.God Very Happy
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:
Stien wrote:final version will be a while from now hihi. It fits 18 charms and i now have 3 :-)
I wish I could see TT on my Bday, that is th e24th of June Razz But then i'll have my year's exams at Uni so there's no chance i'd be able to go:(

Well, same problem here, my B-day's on the 9th ;-) but only problem I have is finding the money to go to Coventry!
Indeed, may all the luck be with us next year!!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Stien wrote:

Well, same problem here, my B-day's on the 9th ;-) but only problem I have is finding the money to go to Coventry!

But will you be able to spend soooo much time in Uk, i mean for instance from the 9th and all the way until the Wembley concerts in the beginning of July??
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:14 pm

Stien wrote:

But will you be able to spend soooo much time in Uk, i mean for instance from the 9th and all the way until the Wembley concerts in the beginning of July??
I'll only be going on the 9th to Coventry then and returning to Belgium and go back on the 24th. Craaaaaaaazy but we'll see moneywise what the year will bring. Smile
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Stien wrote:
Stien wrote:

I'll only be going on the 9th to Coventry then and returning to Belgium and go back on the 24th. Craaaaaaaazy but we'll see moneywise what the year will bring. Smile
so let's go together with me and a mate of mine to the show on 9th! what tickets have you got, standing or seated?
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:25 pm

None yet Laughing I'm still thinking of going. Not sure whether it will be possible moneywise. But if we decide to go,I'll let you know aswell!!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:48 pm

[center] Happy New year to everyoneeeeee!!!! I love u all!!! Smile
Elisa
Elisa
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:18 pm

swapricot wrote:[center] Happy New year to everyoneeeeee!!!! I love u all!!! Smile
And the same goes out to you!!!!
And may the 'luck' be with us in 2009. Happy new year everyone!!!
Let 'The circus' Begin!!!!!!!!!!
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 pm

Stien wrote:None yet Laughing I'm still thinking of going. Not sure whether it will be possible moneywise. But if we decide to go,I'll let you know aswell!!
cool, keep me in mind then Razz

---

Happy new year everybody!
Hope you all have a lovely, joyful one, full of anything you yearn to Very Happy Twisted Evil geek globes birthday up tortle yeah
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:03 pm

Stien wrote:
swapricot wrote:[center] Happy New year to everyoneeeeee!!!! I love u all!!! Smile
And the same goes out to you!!!!
And may the 'luck' be with us in 2009. Happy new year everyone!!!
Let 'The circus' Begin!!!!!!!!!!
roll on, i say))
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:56 pm

yes guess what?Saw Gary and Howard on ZDF channel last nite,wishing everyone a happy new year think they recorded the little spot in Cologne wahey if that isn't a sign :=) xxx
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:15 am

British_flower wrote:yes guess what?Saw Gary and Howard on ZDF channel last nite,wishing everyone a happy new year think they recorded the little spot in Cologne wahey if that isn't a sign :=) xxx

thats great Smile
i saw an add of the album yesterday night quite long and good!! Laughing
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 pm

that means there is obviously promotion wahey!:=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next