GAZONLINE GARY BARLOW FAN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] - Page 2 Empty Re: JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P]

Post by Ginny Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 pm

British_flower wrote:that means there is obviously promotion wahey!:=)

yeah 4 sure !!! Very Happy cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

https://gazonlinegbfc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P] - Page 2 Empty Re: JENNY WISHES a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, everybody!!!!! [it's just as good a news!! :-P]

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:49 pm

You just make me soooooooo happy, girls- knowing that europe isn't ignoring th elads completely!!!Smile
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Location : Playing on Gary's... erm... Piano!!! {Israel, actually}

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:You just make me soooooooo happy, girls- knowing that europe isn't ignoring th elads completely!!!Smile

here it might be slow promo but they do and it works Very Happy
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:29 pm

and they're obviously very 'in' again here :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Stien Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:53 pm

well, my sister in law told me about The album being promoted on TV here aswell so...
IN and happening ;-)
Go guyz!!!!! we looooooooooove The Circus cheers
Stien
Stien
GazLuva
GazLuva

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:31 am

Stien wrote:well, my sister in law told me about The album being promoted on TV here aswell so...
IN and happening ;-)
Go guyz!!!!! we looooooooooove The Circus cheers
Good! Belgium is on the map as well then, the Take That map, that is:D
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:11 am

Hi there yes it is happening...cheering me up a bit after this day...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:14 pm

British_flower wrote:Hi there yes it is happening...cheering me up a bit after this day...

Razz cheers cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 am

...and ur parcel arrived Ginny so let the promo start :=)
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:37 pm

British_flower wrote:...and ur parcel arrived Ginny so let the promo start :=)

cheers cheers

Hope u liked it ?? lol!
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Woo- hoo!!!!!!!
I'm sooo looking forward for your Howie weekend! S oexcited for you, my dear!!!!
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Sir Barlows Cuddly Toy wrote:

Woo- hoo!!!!!!!
I'm sooo looking forward for your Howie weekend! S oexcited for you, my dear!!!!

yeah, cant wait to hear all about it Razz
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 pm

I wish I would have been in the Howie mood this weekend...but unf. the unfortunately the unforeseen happened and granddad died...:=(
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 pm

was thinking of maybe seeing him 'offstage' today when he was here but there was the funeral...
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:55 pm

British_flower wrote:was thinking of maybe seeing him 'offstage' today when he was here but there was the funeral...
hun, its ok... you dont have to explain, we all know that these days are hard times for you so take it easy hun! We are all here for whatever you need from us ! Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by British_flower Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:03 pm

thank you hunnees I know...there is still something to come end of this month in Germany though
British_flower
British_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 pm

British_flower wrote:thank you hunnees I know...there is still something to come end of this month in Germany though

cheers cheers
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryBarlowIsGod Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

British_flower wrote:I wish I would have been in the Howie mood this weekend...but unf. the unfortunately the unforeseen happened and granddad died...:=(
Gosh, i got all mixed up. Was Howie sopposed to be theis past weekend? i thought he was due to come only this umcoming week..

I think grandfather, and anything so significant in general, is far more important than any meeting/concert/show. it's my honest opinion.
GaryBarlowIsGod
GaryBarlowIsGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 pm

so true.... Smile
Ginny
Ginny
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2